No Confidence!

Imatim

I firmly believe the moment the Celtic Board publicly gave tacit approval to corruption, fraud and cheating et al, that we all know is endemic in Scottish Football, the writing was on the wall for our Club.

The statement by Peter Lawwell that "It is not in the interests of the company" to effectively challenge proven matters of fraud, collusion and corruption, that is on the public record, undoubtedly betrayed our ethos and the integrity of our Club.

Do you feel strongly enough to support a vote of no confidence in Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board as a consequence of these disgraceful actions?

I firmly believe the moment the Celtic Board publicly gave tacit approval to corruption, fraud and cheating et al, that we all know is endemic in Scottish Football, the writing was on the wall for our Club.

The statement by Peter Lawwell that "It is not in the interests of the company" to effectively challenge proven matters of fraud, collusion and corruption, that is on the public record, undoubtedly betrayed our ethos and the integrity of our Club.

Do you feel strongly enough to support a vote of no confidence in Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board as a consequence of these disgraceful actions?
AYE! 👏 🍺☘️

Just imagine European football gets voided for next season ,what will happen to the huns if they can't get any European money they are skint as it is ,it will be carnage over there,and the way this covid is going nothing in the future is impossible,the bottom line is no European money no sevco

Agree to a point Imatim, but we cant dismiss the success of the past 4 years especially either.
This season was all about securing the quad treble with the magical 10iar.
Alright the quad treble was secured albeit by stumbling over the line, but the 10iar effort can only be described as pathetic.
People have to be held accountable for such an embarrassing season to date and heads have to roll for such failures.
We have to start with Lenny and PL traitor as confidence in the pair of them disappeared long ago and yet the torture continues.
If we have any intentions of getting back to where we should be then they have to go and would be delighted to see DD fuck off with them also.
I have no doubt that the powers to be within the club made this season all about saving the scum, well you shower of bastards you will be waiting on the best part of never for a congratulations from me

aye,,,naw,,,what was the question (y)

Betrayal is a word that comes to mind

Absolutely.
Not fit for purpose, root and stem.

Agree to a point Imatim, but we cant dismiss the success of the past 4 years especially either.
This season was all about securing the quad treble with the magical 10iar.
Alright the quad treble was secured albeit by stumbling over the line, but the 10iar effort can only be described as pathetic.
People have to be held accountable for such an embarrassing season to date and heads have to roll for such failures.
We have to start with Lenny and PL traitor as confidence in the pair of them disappeared long ago and yet the torture continues.
If we have any intentions of getting back to where we should be then they have to go and would be delighted to see DD fuck off with them also.
I have no doubt that the powers to be within the club made this season all about saving the scum, well you shower of bastards you will be waiting on the best part of never for a congratulations from me
The only fans that were 100% behind lennon getting the celtic job were sevco fans.
It was at that point the 10 was put trouble.

The only fans that were 100% behind lennon getting the celtic job were sevco fans.
It was at that point the 10 was put trouble.
I agree glasbhoy, as I was against lenny getting the job in the first place as I never had the confidence in him to do so.
I will admit to be wrong at the turn of the year with the team fired up and playing well, and with no big departures in the summer, then this 10iar should have been a formallity imo.
How could it have went so wrong?
I still and always will be under the illusion of PL traitor had such an involvement in stop the 10iar in order to save serco scum just my opinion

Lawell saying it's not in the interests of the company speaks volumes. Many if not most of our supporters don't see us as a company but as a football club and we are both. Not in the interests, to me means that lawell sees sevco as his own personal cash cow. 4x v sevco = definitely getting his bonus from the cash those games bring in. There's no money in the league cup, Scottish cup or even winning our title really doesnt have much money to shout about. That DD chose to speak when we exited europe lets you know that's where the money is. It would appear that the pressure of the 10 took its toll on seasoned winners but theres a whole lot more than that wrong with the club, going back to letting Gordon hayes and Jozo leave was poor judgement and lenny was just yes sir about it. The board , the management team and the players are all complicit in the decline. Is one group more complicit than others ? Probably , I just dont think it's as simple as sacking lawell who should've addressed the fans by now , is he hiding? The club needs a reboot and it needs it now, have said before Rodgers and Leicester being a good example of when to make a move. I want to see lenny out for his own reputation and sanity if nothing else. Hes given us his all and not much in return a bit like the rest of us this season at least. Hes a competent manager but that's no longer good enough in todays game, we need fresh ideas of the sort when Rodgers first joined he dropped Griffiths who'd just had the season of his life , didnt fancy commons and we lost in Gibraltar and we were all up in arms. We need a manager who will command the respect of more than the captain. I have very little confidence in Celtic right now , I just think it's more than 1 or 2 things needing fixing. A DOF for a start , a buffer between management and the board is needed. I think WGS would fill that role well but would he want to? Perhaps, given both his sons work for the club. This might take a fair while to sort out something that should never have happened in the first place. If the board do not engage with us that could be more damaging in the long run than losing the title.

Lawell saying it's not in the interests of the company speaks volumes. Many if not most of our supporters don't see us as a company but as a football club and we are both. Not in the interests, to me means that lawell sees sevco as his own personal cash cow. 4x v sevco = definitely getting his bonus from the cash those games bring in. There's no money in the league cup, Scottish cup or even winning our title really doesnt have much money to shout about. That DD chose to speak when we exited europe lets you know that's where the money is. It would appear that the pressure of the 10 took its toll on seasoned winners but theres a whole lot more than that wrong with the club, going back to letting Gordon hayes and Jozo leave was poor judgement and lenny was just yes sir about it. The board , the management team and the players are all complicit in the decline. Is one group more complicit than others ? Probably , I just dont think it's as simple as sacking lawell who should've addressed the fans by now , is he hiding? The club needs a reboot and it needs it now, have said before Rodgers and Leicester being a good example of when to make a move. I want to see lenny out for his own reputation and sanity if nothing else. Hes given us his all and not much in return a bit like the rest of us this season at least. Hes a competent manager but that's no longer good enough in todays game, we need fresh ideas of the sort when Rodgers first joined he dropped Griffiths who'd just had the season of his life , didnt fancy commons and we lost in Gibraltar and we were all up in arms. We need a manager who will command the respect of more than the captain. I have very little confidence in Celtic right now , I just think it's more than 1 or 2 things needing fixing. A DOF for a start , a buffer between management and the board is needed. I think WGS would fill that role well but would he want to? Perhaps, given both his sons work for the club. This might take a fair while to sort out something that should never have happened in the first place. If the board do not engage with us that could be more damaging in the long run than losing the title.
Course it did winter, and think everyone believes that as a club we need serco and can't afford to let them die.
What a load of bollox as far as our support is concerned. There shitshow is there shitshow and we have had to come down to there level to create competition again, just to keep sky with the old firm brand alive.
If that is seen as good business then I fail to see it nor support it

Lawwell only comes out and speaks on 2 occasions.
(1) when he want our money
(2) to defend his own reputation

He's had our money and there is no defending the dubai holiday . So he won't come out a say a thing.

Can you actually imagine him coming out with " I hold my hands up, we shouldn't have went to dubai. We thought the trip would set us up for the rest of the season but with the positive covid test that's not happening. Am sorry "
NAW neither can i

Lawwell only comes out and speaks on 2 occasions.
(1) when he want our money
(2) to defend his own reputation

He's had our money and there is no defending the dubai holiday . So he won't come out a say a thing.

Can you actually imagine him coming out with " I hold my hands up, we shouldn't have went to dubai. We thought the trip would set us up for the rest of the season but with the positive covid test that's not happening. Am sorry "
NAW neither can i
Of course he wont , hes got the management team and players all towing the party line saying it for him. Sure we shouldn't have gone, but once there lockdown was reintroduced, that's the party line and it wont change not for anyone. The very best we could hope for would be of the "with hindsight " type of statement. He won't even make a statement, lets the club make a tweet trump style instead. It may be true this could've happened had we stayed given the incubation period which I believe was the day we left. Either way it was the wrong decision but I understand why we went given our form on return from Dubai the last 2 seasons. Hoping for the same. It was arrogant and out of touch with the supporters and the world at large. Still the only way peter will go will is the way peter chooses and not us mere mortals who cannot get away for some sunshine for whatever reason you like. Still we buy our tickets and the merch. In a way , looking at it like that theres even an argument for the supporters being complicit. We were on the back of 9iar approaching 4treble and we let go too many big characters , senior players who'd been through it leaving broony on his own to babysit. Bad decision followed by bad decision and so on. I'll say it again though DD is the only person who can sanction such a trip and the money it cost but I dont hear much shouting about him. Why is that ? When he is the ultimate buck stopper? Isnt lawell carrying out his instructions? Of course he is. This blame game can go round and round for ever but theres only always the same man at the top.

Of course he wont , hes got the management team and players all towing the party line saying it for him. Sure we shouldn't have gone, but once there lockdown was reintroduced, that's the party line and it wont change not for anyone. The very best we could hope for would be of the "with hindsight " type of statement. He won't even make a statement, lets the club make a tweet trump style instead. It may be true this could've happened had we stayed given the incubation period which I believe was the day we left. Either way it was the wrong decision but I understand why we went given our form on return from Dubai the last 2 seasons. Hoping for the same. It was arrogant and out of touch with the supporters and the world at large. Still the only way peter will go will is the way peter chooses and not us mere mortals who cannot get away for some sunshine for whatever reason you like. Still we buy our tickets and the merch. In a way , looking at it like that theres even an argument for the supporters being complicit. We were on the back of 9iar approaching 4treble and we let go too many big characters , senior players who'd been through it leaving broony on his own to babysit. Bad decision followed by bad decision and so on. I'll say it again though DD is the only person who can sanction such a trip and the money it cost but I dont hear much shouting about him. Why is that ? When he is the ultimate buck stopper? Isnt lawell carrying out his instructions? Of course he is. This blame game can go round and round for ever but theres only always the same man at the top.
Name one other team in European football who when for a holiday , sorry winter warm weather training camp

Been a good few fans,myself included, Winter,after 9 in a row,they knew fans would go all in, especially this season,how is that turning out,well, their in for a feckin shock next season! the corrupt feckers and blatant as phuq!
DD-huge snake!
PL-big snake
BR-medium snake
100% MD we fell for it but for the love of Celtic most of us will do it again. There is time to change it if moves are ongoing in the background and they must be. Lenny I feel for, nobody big enough to put their arm around him and say cmon mate times up. I would be so proud of him ,,prouder than I already am if he went F this shit show and left lawell with no choice. Someone suggested his place as a club legend has gone due to this season. Ridiculous its during this season he truly became a bonafide legend by winning trebles as player and manage a club first. Still best quit when you're at the top as they say . We need to bring in a technically minded manager who has plans a, b ,c and more. It will cost and that's where ambition comes in. Theres no point in being Scottish champions if we want to maintain/better our world standing. We have to be ambitious and patient. They were with slippy and its paid off though( he is one of the few people that covid has benefited). Its been fantastic stuff, truly great time to be a Celtic supporter and it was always going to stop at one point because you cant beat everybody all the time every time but we did and for a long time , the longest time. Now we need to show ambition and get back to the top table in European football through the champions path. We will look a very attractive proposition to aspiring managers who wouldnt want to challenge slippy and 2 cl places to play for? The healing process has to start

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back