No Confidence!

Of course he wont , hes got the management team and players all towing the party line saying it for him. Sure we shouldn't have gone, but once there lockdown was reintroduced, that's the party line and it wont change not for anyone. The very best we could hope for would be of the "with hindsight " type of statement. He won't even make a statement, lets the club make a tweet trump style instead. It may be true this could've happened had we stayed given the incubation period which I believe was the day we left. Either way it was the wrong decision but I understand why we went given our form on return from Dubai the last 2 seasons. Hoping for the same. It was arrogant and out of touch with the supporters and the world at large. Still the only way peter will go will is the way peter chooses and not us mere mortals who cannot get away for some sunshine for whatever reason you like. Still we buy our tickets and the merch. In a way , looking at it like that theres even an argument for the supporters being complicit. We were on the back of 9iar approaching 4treble and we let go too many big characters , senior players who'd been through it leaving broony on his own to babysit. Bad decision followed by bad decision and so on. I'll say it again though DD is the only person who can sanction such a trip and the money it cost but I dont hear much shouting about him. Why is that ? When he is the ultimate buck stopper? Isnt lawell carrying out his instructions? Of course he is. This blame game can go round and round for ever but theres only always the same man at the top.
DD is far from in the clear winter, we are currently only working our way up.
Gone way beyond lenny now, PL traitor is currently in the firing line, and DD will get his horrible snote catcher burnt also if he continues to sit on his fat lazy hairy arse and let's this clusterfuck of a shitshow continue

DD is far from in the clear winter, we are currently only working our way up.
Gone way beyond lenny now, PL traitor is currently in the firing line, and DD will get his horrible snote catcher burnt also if he continues to sit on his fat lazy hairy arse and let's this clusterfuck of a shitshow continue
Working our way up 😂 brilliant Haha 😆I wont hold my breath though who even knows which country he is in one minute to the next?

I firmly believe the moment the Celtic Board publicly gave tacit approval to corruption, fraud and cheating et al, that we all know is endemic in Scottish Football, the writing was on the wall for our Club.

The statement by Peter Lawwell that "It is not in the interests of the company" to effectively challenge proven matters of fraud, collusion and corruption, that is on the public record, undoubtedly betrayed our ethos and the integrity of our Club.

Do you feel strongly enough to support a vote of no confidence in Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board as a consequence of these disgraceful actions?
I get the 2 clubs make more money as a "twosome" but some of his antics went way beyond some daft unofficial tie up to milk more money out sponsors or whoever peter took some decisions that he had no right to make on his own he put down his duty to us and his club to help they bastards all because of this idea that we need each other well fuck that they wid NEVER have returned the fuckin favour well favours... arsehole

Working our way up 😂 brilliant Haha 😆I wont hold my breath though who even knows which country he is in one minute to the next?
Not to worry winter we have supporters everywhere, and his snot catcher is a dead give away so can't hide forever

I get the 2 clubs make more money as a "twosome" but some of his antics went way beyond some daft unofficial tie up to milk more money out sponsors or whoever peter took some decisions that he had no right to make on his own he put down his duty to us and his club to help they bastards all because of this idea that we need each other well fuck that they wid NEVER have returned the fuckin favour well favours... arsehole
They are only still alive because PL traitor gave them the lifeline, knowing we would have cut it with pleasure

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back