No fight, No spirit, No football

If supporters aren’t allowed to question defeat or anything for that matter happening at there club we’re as well shutting this site down!!dizny mean their no celtic men(or gals)coz they moan ffs,,punters want a moan then just let them do it without this defend celtic at all cost stuff..celtic will still win the league just stay calm.

No one saying ye can't have a moan. But to come out after a defeat and blame duff or Kennedy is a bit harsh. No one gave out about Rodgers back room staff last year at the same point in the season. Of course you're allowed to question the goings on at the club, but Jaysus pointing the finger of blame at men and looking them replaced by other men who we all know fuck all about what their role within the club is, is certainly hitting the panic button. I am very calm by the way!

If supporters aren’t allowed to question defeat or anything for that matter happening at there club we’re as well shutting this site down!!dizny mean their no celtic men(or gals)coz they moan ffs,,punters want a moan then just let them do it without this defend celtic at all cost stuff..celtic will still win the league just stay calm.
"just stay calm" 🤣

Ok, it went ‘pear shaped’the last couple of games,! SO WHAT !I am not going ape ,or spitting the dummy out of pram !!!!!!as are the vast majority on here ,or am sure on other forums ,it happened ,look at England .some results are the same .we are not infallible as I said on other comments,get over it and move on ,if it was the last half dozen games then yes ,cause for concern! Hh

Ok, it went ‘pear shaped’the last couple of games,! SO WHAT !I am not going ape ,or spitting the dummy out of pram !!!!!!as are the vast majority on here ,or am sure on other forums ,it happened ,look at England .some results are the same .we are not infallible as I said on other comments,get over it and move on ,if it was the last half dozen games then yes ,cause for concern! Hh
Just heard a hun on the radio say its a dream come true to be top of the league at this stage 😂small club mentality.

No one saying ye can't have a moan. But to come out after a defeat and blame duff or Kennedy is a bit harsh. No one gave out about Rodgers back room staff last year at the same point in the season. Of course you're allowed to question the goings on at the club, but Jaysus pointing the finger of blame at men and looking them replaced by other men who we all know fuck all about what their role within the club is, is certainly hitting the panic button. I am very calm by the way!
Moaning just gets rid of frustration! As you say ,silly blaming everyone and their uncle ,for what ? Hh

Bayo???
Anyone think he's going to make it? I'm not so sure, ok he's not played much but when he comes on its not exactly been tremendous stuff has it? Not really got a partnership going with Eddy either,but yesterdays game is a bad barometer as they were all mince. Wheres Sandmans ratings?

S'ok I've found them.

Members online

Back