No fight, No spirit, No football

Funny, this time last year after eight matches we had five wins one draw and two losses. Yet no one was hittin the panic button and more than happy havin the snake in charge. A bit of cop on needed!
Exactly people need to calm tje fuxk doon did hoops fans think we wid be unbeaten this season i don't think so reality check is needed some of our lot act like that mob after a defeat they wont be top of league in may am not worries lenny shud av rested some regulars cause but he didnae but said after game about fatigue hope he doesn't make that mistake again after a euro game HH

Bayo???
Anyone think he's going to make it? I'm not so sure, ok he's not played much but when he comes on its not exactly been tremendous stuff has it? Not really got a partnership going with Eddy either,but yesterdays game is a bad barometer as they were all mince. Wheres Sandmans ratings?

S'ok I've found them.
Was at the Hearts game and i thought he played well ,but not seen much of him since👍Maybe needs a run in the team but no way he's shiftin Eddy.

Got to ask the question? is he favouring his players ?hh
I would say yes Ray,, but up until today I had no reason to question his choices,, had already put last week to bed but after yesterday last week comes back into the equation,,what in hell made him put Jamsie in against a team who he know,s will not hold back in a tackle which is not Jamsie,s forte,,I can see a lot of people now asking the question,,was this arrogance or naivety on Lenny,s part,did he think we just had to turn up,or did he underestimate Livingstone..
Could not have happened at a worse time,,we have two weeks now to listen to the shit coming out of ipox..
HH.

Bayo???
Anyone think he's going to make it? I'm not so sure, ok he's not played much but when he comes on its not exactly been tremendous stuff has it? Not really got a partnership going with Eddy either,but yesterdays game is a bad barometer as they were all mince. Wheres Sandmans ratings?

S'ok I've found them.
Watched him in a few developement games last year and the answer would be Naw, but then we were playing the snakes style of football and he was finding it hard to eh play , afraid the jurys still out on this one

I would say yes Ray,, but up until today I had no reason to question his choices,, had already put last week to bed but after yesterday last week comes back into the equation,,what in hell made him put Jamsie in against a team who he know,s will not hold back in a tackle which is not Jamsie,s forte,,I can see a lot of people now asking the question,,was this arrogance or naivety on Lenny,s part,did he think we just had to turn up,or did he underestimate Livingstone..
Could not have happened at a worse time,,we have two weeks now to listen to the shit coming out of ipox..
HH.
Not bothering me gs, hopefully not you or others on here or elsewhere on other Celtic forums ,must admit though ,some of the stuff on Kerrydale st,bit over the top but that is some fans got you , forget and bide our time ,sometimes when you are on top, the pressure can get to you, especially from press/media ,wanting to see you off , we can attack from behind now ,only a couple of points ! We will make it up,as far as Ryan goes,he will be hunky dorry,hh

HH.
Shit comes out of Ipox each and every day anyway via the hacks. Even when they're getting humped they're winning. He who laughs last and all that.

No one saying ye can't have a moan. But to come out after a defeat and blame duff or Kennedy is a bit harsh. No one gave out about Rodgers back room staff last year at the same point in the season. Of course you're allowed to question the goings on at the club, but Jaysus pointing the finger of blame at men and looking them replaced by other men who we all know fuck all about what their role within the club is, is certainly hitting the panic button. I am very calm by the way!
John Kennedy has been at this club since he was 8 years old and I have no doubt if he had not sustained the injury he got while playing for Scotland he would definitely have been one of the greatest Celts of all time,,this Bhoy was a legend in the making..
The Leicester serpent gave him the opportunity to walk away from Celtic with probably something like treble the money he is making now,but John Kennedy being the man he is stayed loyal to his one and only club..maybe now is the time for us to stay loyal to the one and only John Kennedy and his great partnership with the great Damien Duff..
HH.

John Kennedy has been at this club since he was 8 years old and I have no doubt if he had not sustained the injury he got while playing for Scotland he would definitely have been one of the greatest Celts of all time,,this Bhoy was a legend in the making..
The Leicester serpent gave him the opportunity to walk away from Celtic with probably something like treble the money he is making now,but John Kennedy being the man he is stayed loyal to his one and only club..maybe now is the time for us to stay loyal to the one and only John Kennedy and his great partnership with the great Damien Duff..
HH.
Exactly ,what do you learn from winning all the time ??????,nothing except maybe think you are infallible, make mistake and learn from it ,hh

HH.
I honestly don't know what duff and Kennedy do. Plus good footballers don't always make good coaches. All I was saying was, duff and Kennedy can't be blamed for the loss against livi. When Celtic are winning then the players and Lennon get the praise. No one said last week after a great European result "fair play to duff and Kennedy for their coaching". Asking for mjallby to replace either or both is pure fuckin stupidity.

I honestly don't know what duff and Kennedy do. Plus good footballers don't always make good coaches. All I was saying was, duff and Kennedy can't be blamed for the loss against livi. When Celtic are winning then the players and Lennon get the praise. No one said last week after a great European result "fair play to duff and Kennedy for their coaching". Asking for mjallby to replace either or both is pure fuckin stupidity.
Alladin would have struggled on that carpet mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Back