No Huns in Paradise

Horrible bastards....my next fear is for our players safety as the rabid haters have no one else to focus their hatred on.
Can you imagine we are winning 3 nil at theirs to lift the league title ...they are animals and nothing has been done about what is now 3 bottle attacks on our supporters staff and goalkeeper .....the SPFL and SFA are up to their neck in it.
Just a matter of time before one of our players is on the end of a serious assault.
It is the authorities that have allowed these bastards to continue to go unpunished and create this unsafe environment that are totally complicit in pushing our club into the correct and only option we have left to protect our supporters.

Great news on this St Patrick's Day
They have proved that they cannot behave in a civilized manner
About time the club stood up, to these rabid bastards
Nobody goes to a football match to get hit by missiles, and listen to their hatred
Let them fester among themselves
They cause trouble wherever they go and they are not needed inside Paradise

HH

Last edited:
Let's be honest here, the derby game is diluted now and a shadow of its former self..what made it famous worldwide was the toxic nature of it, no question!! ..now with little and now no fans, only folk in Scotland and parts of Ireland will be interested in watching it now... Scottish game is dying on its feet and without this match, like it or loathe it our game is similar to the league of Ireland...I agree however that it should be full allocation or nothing due to safety...

Last edited:
Let's be honest here, the derby game is diluted now and a shadow of its former self..what made it famous worldwide was the toxic nature of it, no question!! ..now with little and now no fans, only folk in Scotland and parts of Ireland will be interested in watching it now... Scottish game is dying on its feet and without this match, like it or loathe it our game is similar to the league of Ireland...I agree however that it should be full allocation or nothing due to safety...
It's not Celtic's fault there is no credible opposition and the club shouldn't be punished for the incompetent criminality of others. Celtic are a world class club deserving of a world class league and the resources that would come with it.

I think thatā€™s the correct decision, since liquidation, the Huns are even more angry than the previous incarnation, theyā€™re constantly raging at everything, the SFA and the police are as much to blame, they let them away with murder, the can spew their bile with apparent immunity, riot in the streets, commit various public order and sectarian crimes with the police standing within feet on the offenderā€™s, but they take no action, preferring to video them and release the footage days later, hoping that someone will turn them in. The police shat it it fae the Huns

The Celtic coach that was scared for life by a bottle thrown from the ibrox hospitality section and the broken glass all over joe Hartā€™s goalmouth, the SFA failed to take any action, at the very least the stands involved should have been closed for a few games,ā€¦..the SFA. shat it fae the Huns šŸ˜”

I have a ā€œfriend ā€œthat is a hun season ticket holder and he says the stands are a wash with empty bottles at the end of EVERY game, the Huns donā€™t employ ā€œprofessional ā€œ stewards, just give volunteers fans a hi-viz and tell them where to stand, the spend all the game watching it, not the crowd as itā€™s seen as a way to get a ā€œfreeā€ ticket, there are NO searching of fans entering the stadium

The Huns are out of control on the pitch, in the stands and in the boardroom

Well done to our board for standing up to the Huns, the only people not to have ā€œshatā€ it fae them, now how about a live beam back to parkhead for the games šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Great decision by our club safety first the protection of our fans was nonexistent at ibrox by the authorities at ibrox or by the police. Chris Sutton and Neil lennons safety could not be guaranteed by the ibrox club and not one of the 800 celtic fans either. So we'll done celtic this is good news.

If this leads us to a point where we have a full Broomloan end of Celtic supporters then that would be great.
The decision should highlight the fact that they changed the parameters of attendance and they did it under pressure from their own fans who couldnā€™t take us celebrating us regularly pumping them at Ibrox.
I was fortunate to be there many times and itā€™s just the best feeling to walk out there having won and jeered them as they left. I loved it.
Might be a different club but itā€™s the same supporters.
In the bigger picture I think they and we will look back at their original decision and realise that that was the start of their becoming fundamentally the second club in Glasgow ( until Queens Park come upšŸ™‚)
Glasgows green and white.
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back