No mercy rule?

There's always a bit of lag because these type of services rebroadcast the footage. Yesterday I went to lump on when we went a goal down but Ajer had already equalised in real time. Sometimes you might be only 20 seconds or so out but other times it can be 2 or 3 minutes.
Cheers PMM. I can handle being behind it's the constant refreshing like hesgoals that nips my head. Cheers for all that info and links.

Nothing in life is free. Yes it costs but a fraction of cost with access to every channel you could wish for. EPL live. Box office. Movies. Box sets etc etc. You name it it's there.
Trust me?
I have all that between Tvtap, kodi and IPTV. IPTV is all I have to pay for and I got away with £12 from may 18 -19 so hopefully my £14 one this year lasts as long. Only reason I have IPTV is Celtic games infact the only time I ever watch a TV channel is if a Celtic, Ireland or GAA game is on.
Can't recommend streaming your TV shows and films enough. Frees your life from advertisers and marketing dungbags.

Nothing in life is free. Yes it costs but a fraction of cost with access to every channel you could wish for. EPL live. Box office. Movies. Box sets etc etc. You name it it's there.
Trust me?
ok Steve pray tell very interested wish I had said sommething before buying Celtic TV once I realised I had been well lets say stuffed for want of a better word lol sorry just seen the rest of thread
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back