No more

Well, like Winter, I will also hold my hand up and say I was in Neil Lennon's corner for a long time
However, after watching that dross today & listening to his post match interview today, I cannot see the team getting the job done with him at the helm
For NL to say we were excellent for 35 minutes, that's just not on
Talk about papering over the cracks, that's papering over the Grand Canyon
Total disrespect towards us fans, can he not see what we see ?
It's time to go and take Ntcham and MOI with you
It was another brutal watch today, and sadly, changes have to be made
HH
The problem is D,who replaces him? John Kennedy? Eddie feckin Howe? or serial loser Marco Silva? agree we're in a bad place,but it's all of our own making, a lot of us said, the only team that can beat Celtic,is Celtic,that's what we are seeing!

The problem is D,who replaces him? John Kennedy? Eddie feckin Howe? or serial loser Marco Silva? agree we're in a bad place,but it's all of our own making, a lot of us said, the only team that can beat Celtic,is Celtic,that's what we are seeing!
Michael, I get it, but enough is enough
Anyone coming in, would have to have the right mentality, the same passion as the fans
Right now, we're seeing what they see, and it doesn't seem to bother them
Anyway, I don't have the answers, but this cannot go on, as our own mental health will be at risk, if we have to continually, watch, and listen to that crap

Last edited:
Seen the interview with Eddie Howe on the MNF on sky MD, and have to say he came across very well and ticked all the boxes on where we are lacking, and if he was selling himself to our support he did a pretty good job of it imo

Steve Clarke would be my suggestion, knows exactly how to organize a defence, he'd instantly make the goals we're conceding dry up.

Seen the interview with Eddie Howe on the MNF on sky MD, and have to say he came across very well and ticked all the boxes on where we are lacking, and if he was selling himself to our support he did a pretty good job of it imo
He gave the huns Defoe & bent over backwards to make sure Sevco paid little of his wages whilst Bournemouth paid the rest, Howe was clearly in awe of that prick Gerrard being English. Howe is a no go imo, not just for that btw, plenty other reasons too

He gave the huns Defoe & bent over backwards to make sure Sevco paid little of his wages whilst Bournemouth paid the rest, Howe was clearly in awe of that prick Gerrard being English. Howe is a no go imo, not just for that btw, plenty other reasons too
Fae Bournemouth to Celtic? think he'd shit himself, he's never experienced the intesity of the shit that happens up here,it's awright keepin a wee team in the epl up,but the feckin cauldron up here? nah, no fur me
🍺 🥳

Fae Bournemouth to Celtic? think he'd shit himself, he's never experienced the intesity of the shit that happens up here,it's awright keepin a wee team in the epl up,but the feckin cauldron up here? nah, no fur me
🍺 🥳
Wouldn't go near Howe either but we should do everything we can to get Clarke, ticks so many boxes, I know what you're saying about the sectarian stuff but tbf he said that in a heat of the moment, if the Celtic job was offered to him, I'm sure he'd have a decision on his hands.

He ticks so many boxes for me, knows Scottish football, knows a lot of the Celtic squad, knows the expectations & demands at Celtic, knows how to work on a budget & punch above his weight (exactly what we need in Europe), knows how to get the best out his players, knows how to organize a team. On top of all that, he had Gerrards number when he was at Killie, schooled Gerrard on a number of occasions on a practically nothing budget, we need someone in who can outsmart that prick because sadly Lenny has proved he can't too many times.
I think we're fools if we don't go all in on Steve Clarke, he's our best chance for the 10 imo

Was never in our hands, and I don't know many who could, or would be willing, to come in this season of all seasons, and put up with the pressure, plus the inevitable sectarian shite that goes along with the job
Sooner it gets sorted out, the better

Last edited:
I agree with docco that every single player on the park should have their arse handed to them and chased out of celtic park. It doesn't matter what formation lenny plays if the players aren't playing for him. But there's a reason they aren't playing for him. His attitude, his training regime or whatever. Last night I saw with my own eyes that the players have made up their minds. 1st half, sparta had the ball in their own half. Christie was walking along the half way line. I could hear lennon screaming get to him Ryan, close down. Christie completely ignored him. Just kept walking and allowed the sparta defender time to move forward and look for a pass. It happened all game. Either the players are absolutely fucked after 20 minutes and that's down to the coaching or they just don't want to work. Either way that's a fucking disgrace.

Wouldn't go near Howe either but we should do everything we can to get Clarke, ticks so many boxes, I know what you're saying about the sectarian stuff but tbf he said that in a heat of the moment, if the Celtic job was offered to him, I'm sure he'd have a decision on his hands.

He ticks so many boxes for me, knows Scottish football, knows a lot of the Celtic squad, knows the expectations & demands at Celtic, knows how to work on a budget & punch above his weight (exactly what we need in Europe), knows how to get the best out his players, knows how to organize a team. On top of all that, he had Gerrards number when he was at Killie, schooled Gerrard on a number of occasions on a practically nothing budget, we need someone in who can outsmart that prick because sadly Lenny has proved he can't too many times.
I think we're fools if we don't go all in on Steve Clarke, he's our best chance for the 10 imo
I feel that Steve Clarke is also a good fit for the job. He may not be the most attack-minded coach in world football, but much of that could be down to not having the proper tools at his disposal with previous clubs.

At Chelsea with Jose, they were often accused of being pragmatic, but I thought they were a clever attacking side. They never went all-out, but they picked their moments with effect.

Creating clear cut chances has been an issue for us recently. We don't carve teams open with slick passing and movement, but it's the complete chaos and disorganisation at the back that's killing us just now. We look as if we need multiple goals to win games, because we know that we're going to concede at some point.

I don't watch games back, but you don't have to forensically examine games to know that more than 75% of the goals we've conceded are easily preventable. The old-school Italian coaches would tell you that every goal is preventable and that the perfect game of football ends 0-0, but I like human error, I just don't like it when it's our humans making the errors.

On the other note about his aversion to sectarianism, two points there:

1. He's working for the SFA who are the second most bigoted institution in this country, so he can't care too much.

2. If he wants to try and eradicate sectarianism, it's better to do it by working from the inside out rather than watching it unfold and doing fuck all about it. He also might be pleasantly surprised that Celtic aren't quite as sectarian as the hacks would suggest. In fact, he might find that we are as sickened by sectarianism as he himself has professed to be.

Anyway, I'd dangle a carrot and see if he bites. I'd even concede to letting him do the Scotland job on a part-time basis till after the Euros.

I don't entirely blame the players. Yes there's some of them that I'd like to stick my boot up their hole, but I've seen many times in sport where one manager can't seem to get a team firing and another can.
The players haven't become shit overnight.
What's happening is a reflection on what's going on in training. Simon ferry even spoke about it this week, that he has been told that they're still doing most of Rodgers' training. Which sounds to me that Lennon is either lazy or devoid of any new ideas. Kelvin Wilson also spoke about playing under Lennon. He said they never worked on tactics or team shape. All they done was run drills.
I don't don't find it strange that Lennon lost his main back room team and then all of a sudden when he went to go it alone the wheels have came off. The same happened with Martin O'Neill and Brian clough.
I've played on teams where the manager was clueless and the team responds accordingly. Then a new manager comes in with the same team who knows what he's at and then all of a sudden the team clicks.
As for who to get in, I still think Rafa Benitez is the man. He's done it before.

I agree with docco that every single player on the park should have their arse handed to them and chased out of celtic park. It doesn't matter what formation lenny plays if the players aren't playing for him. But there's a reason they aren't playing for him. His attitude, his training regime or whatever. Last night I saw with my own eyes that the players have made up their minds. 1st half, sparta had the ball in their own half. Christie was walking along the half way line. I could hear lennon screaming get to him Ryan, close down. Christie completely ignored him. Just kept walking and allowed the sparta defender time to move forward and look for a pass. It happened all game. Either the players are absolutely fucked after 20 minutes and that's down to the coaching or they just don't want to work. Either way that's a fucking disgrace.
I’ve been thinking similar all season lubo

I did notice Lenny more animated for a change 🤷‍♂️

The effort to win the ball back in the right areas is next to non existent.
‘The press’ ain’t there at all anymore.
When you win the ball back in the opposition half it gives them no time to organise/players are caught out Of position and that’s when players like Eddie thrive.
not the sole reason for being shite but another cog

Well, like Winter, I will also hold my hand up and say I was in Neil Lennon's corner for a long time
However, after watching that dross today & listening to his post match interview today, I cannot see the team getting the job done with him at the helm
For NL to say we were excellent for 35 minutes, that's just not on
Talk about papering over the cracks, that's papering over the Grand Canyon
Total disrespect towards us fans, can he not see what we see ?
It's time to go and take Ntcham and MOI with you
It was another brutal watch today, and sadly, changes have to be made
HH
I think we were mostly all hoping things would come good, but the time for him to go was after the last Sparta game. Taken apart at home by an average team who were pumped in their earlier EL games should have been the death knell on Lenny's time. Again the board are indecisive when they need to be clinical/cynical

Back