No more

Aye, I thought I had seen it all notching up 50yrs supporting "The Famous Glasgow Celtic" but this season takes the fuckin biscuit, the high of winning another 9, tae watching the train wreck that this season's been so far, Lawell failure tae allow expansion of the backroom staff, the mangers & assistant managers failure tae change or adapt tae tactics not working, player's who think they just turn up & 3pts are in the bag. Complacency is destroying our club just now.

I wouldve taken Moyes, he knows the club , hes a top level manager who has operated at that level for ever and he could only be good for Celtic imo he is underrated and if you've seen any of the football west ham are playing at the moment you (might ) agree
that's the thing Winter I think Moyes would have been good but he would have been off after the 1st season in charge back down to the EPL and we needed something more than that

My opinion has been that lennon isn't a top level manager which I believe we need at the club to take us to the next level on the European stage tactically, I personally would have wanted us to approach Marco Rose last season before lennon even got the job.

Lennon didn't have it all rosy first time round either and had some stinking results and performances but all that is forgotten because we beat Barcelona at home, same as this time we beat lazio therefore we have gave him too much credit.

Lennon has had more money to spend than all our managers outside of Martin O'Neil and he has done nothing with it, he has had around 40 million spent in two seasons and we are getting pumped off a depleted Sparta Prague team twice.

Nearly every team we have played over the last few years has managed to get to the champions league i.e rennes, Lazio, Aek Athens etc.. yet we keep going backwards.

The buck doesn't stop with lennon though. Kennedy is a charlatan, lawell is culpable more than most and dermot Desmond is an absentee landlord who just takes the rent and doesn't bother with maintenance.

The board have treated the fans with disdain for so long and used us as nothing but a cash cow to line their pockets and heat their driveways and until the majority stand up to the minority like we did the previous regime nothing will change. We need a new owner and board to begin, we need to revamp the coaching side, the manager has to be someone who can think outside the box and be tactically aware and the scouting team needs a rehaul, maybe we should also bring someone in just to deal with transfers as we seem to always have issues with this.

I personally wouldn't want Steve Clarke anywhere near the job as he has proven that the majority of the time he can't get a tune out of our players on international duty and he also was stung by a second string Czech side .... I wouldn't want Howe or Moyes or Strachan (though I love him and his love for the club, also he was very successful in Europe and gave us a last 16 twice with hardly any budget) i think we should be looking at a European manager who plays an attacking brand of football and definitely has no wife of old school about his management.

The 8 and 9 papered over the cracks, the football the majority of the time over the last three years has been dire and a lot of the time we have grinded out results and as long as we kept winning Lawell and Co are justified in our dominance of the domestic game without ever really getting better or progressing. In the 9 years we have won the trophy we have had some disappointing and disastrous results especially on the European stage and I hear about budget in the top stages etc.. but I don't see the teams with less budget than us getting smashed as much as we do.

Sorry about the rant I just don't know where else to vent it 😂

I've defended lenny to the hilt all season as the domestic season is far from over , just begun really. I have been horrified by the personal attacks on one of our legendary figures ( something he will always be regardless of what comes next) from some of our own. I cannot back lenny any further, breaks the heart to say that of someone who's given so much joy to us. The recent run of dreadful results and performances has to stop. If lenny isnt for walking then the board have to do the honourable thing and take our legend out of this nightmare. Whatever the reason for this slump is irrelevant now. The players arent on the same page, defence is a shambles its just not working. The 2 sparta Prague implosions are embarrassing to say the least. We look jaded and tired , big players always injured , I could go on but to save lennys dignity the board must step up and show they have a pair and take this great man out of the firing line. Who then can we look to? We need a manager with a vision , I'd be all for Eddie Howe but I think that he will have offers in England. That shouldn't stop the board from trying though. Celtic are an attractive proposition for any manager our league is more so now theres a resurgent sevco. If we are going to do it then it has to be NOW not a second to lose. Thank you Neil Lennon for the fantastic memories and trophies galore . You've taken us further than we couldve hoped. Time to bow out with dignity intact. Celtics reputation, Celtic supporters can take no more. HH ☘
Bang on mate now is the time for change but we must back the new man no matter wit happens to rest of this season even if they open up a bigger gap its vital we appoint someone for the next few year not another stop gap like lenny was meant to be until the board thought fuck it he will get us thru this season aswell we have a good squad we shud win league again....except u need to be coached to a good level to continue the recent successes its obvious to keep we are not a good coached side which is fuckin criminal

Back