No reply

Are those among us that would like sevco to live on or do you want them dead .... me personally I hope they die never to return zombie or otherwise. Hail hail
Well since they died already id have them playing out ibrokes watching on as we break every record season after season thumping them rotten for all the cheating years I had to go through. No way, I want them to bear witness to our supremacy year in year out to the extent that they wish they were gone. I want to see the pure anguish in their faces as we secure 9 then 10. slippy leaves them , they go bust again etc etc lots of pain to inflict on them yet lots of it HH

Deid deid lookin for the deeds, scrambling trying not to be jamtart fans.

Begging anyone to open them back up then blaming everyone for their new club status starting back at the bottom again and us taking bets on lights out time again. Truly majestic ??

Last edited by a moderator:
The 4 seasons we had without a team playing out of Ibrox were bliss. No coincidence that when The Bully Boys returned all the hatred & anger & bile returned to Scottish football too.
I wish they’d just die & we, & other true fans from other clubs can return to enjoying the Beautiful Game again. They have learned nothing from their past crimes & are just blatantly making the same mistakes again & openly flaunting it in front of the games rulers. Hell mend them & the torture that’s coming down the pike.
9 in a row! ?

Last edited:
The 4 seasons we had without a team playing out of Ibrox were bliss. No coincidence that when The Bully Boys returned all the hatred & anger & bile returned to Scottish football too.
I wish they’d just die & we, & other true fans from other clubs can return to enjoying the Beautiful Game again. They have learned nothing from their past crimes & are just blatantly making the same mistakes again & openly flaunting in front of the games rulers. Hell mend them & the torture that’s coming down the pike.
9 in a row! ?
Exactly how I felt.Four seasons of peace where the rivalry was all about Fitba' (y)(y)(y)

Are those among us that would like sevco to live on or do you want them dead .... me personally I hope they die never to return zombie or otherwise. Hail hail
I would like them to have a team to support. But without the bile and hubris and admit that the reason they are dead is because they have been rigging game for years both sportingly and financially and they are sorry.

But without sorry and promises to play the game with sport as their aim with sustainable and transparency and genuine accountability with openness then I don't think they deserve any kind of team.

I doubt they could ever admit culpability and self harming.

So I would rather they didn't have any team if it involves their version of Glory

They still think they have been cheated despite the extreme bias in their favour all through both clubs, they still insist they have been cheated, 90 percent in their favour is really 10 percent against fairness.

only 100 percent rigged is really fair. they are peepo and only peepo decide fair.

real fairness is something the cattle expect

fairness is peepo get all

people are cattle and get nought

I cant see them apologising for mismanaging two clubs, a third, should it be needed, should not be available without serious apology and strict conditions as set above.

Last edited:
when we achieve 9iar and you see the pain and the fear and the dread in their eyes and faces, recognising what comes next, that we are light years ahead of them, nothing can stop us. That last penny squeezed out of the most diehards' denim pocket as the tolerance renders the deludamol innefective, when it drops for all of them all over Scotland and further afield , it will be so glorious to have them there when all the hype,spin,lies, can no longer help them. it'll be worth it ☘??

Back