No right to appeal

Shameless bastards

6. Written submissions and video evidence were not submitted on behalf of the Alleged Party in Breach. 7. A hearing took place at Hampden Park on 6 January 2020 at 2:00 pm. 8. The Alleged Party in Breach attended via video link. The player’s legal representative attended the hearing in person to represent the player and was accompanied by a club official, who neither represented the player nor spoke on his behalf at the hearing.

Great job Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Bastaarts, are lettin every phuqer walk all over us! :mad:
If the huns are allowed to win the league this year or next year it will tell us all we need to know about the people profiting from our club. None of them are in it for what Tommy Burns described as the 'cause'.
If the huns are allowed to win the league this year or next the people profiting from our club need to be given the Kelly White treatment.

If the huns are allowed to win the league this year or next year it will tell us all we need to know about the people profiting from our club. None of them are in it for what Tommy Burns described as the 'cause'.
If the huns are allowed to win the league this year or next the people profiting from our club need to be given the Kelly White treatment.
Problem is we've become a support who waits ,when action should be taken now

That was trial by tv ,the clip played at full speed would not have highlighted it as bad , plus the cabbage face bastard is hardly rolling around in agony after his knackers were pulled

So on a brutality scale with his actions in the cheaton game at ibrox were on the same scale even more brutal

and still we naval gaze and claim were disappointed

An act of violence,what a load of garbage the only reason for Christy being banned is to divert attention from Morelost and the pug,we have all seen the pictures of Morelost attack on Christy which was a act of violence was any action taken no and we all know why, The SFA have taken this action to hide thier misaction,if this had been a court of law past predicent would have been raised and the case dismissed,but as they have no one to answer too the can do as they wish. You can bet your boots no action will be taken against the thugs,The SFA will hide and do and say nothing. hit them where it will hurt most in thier pockets wherever and however we can Celtic should withhold any payments our players should be withdrawn from any future Internationals why should Celtic play the game when this lot continue to treat us with utter contempt

It was reported today the reason the 3 ex referees backed Clare Whyte were..
1..This was not a reflex action..
2..This was not an unintended consequence..
3..This action constituted violent action..
As we now know this cannot be appealed so the next step we need to take is to contact the SFA and ask them..
1..What does the slashing of his throat gesture mean... [ moreorless ]
2..What does the holding of a gun to his head gesture mean,then pointing a gun gesture to the opposing fans.. [ rat boy ]..
Both these acts were committed while children where in amongst the spectators...
Is it possible that some of the younger spectators might need counselling after witnessing such sinister gestures,when all they wanted to do was watch a game of football..
Having watched football and Celtic all over the world I can honestly say this is the first time I have witnessed threatening gestures such as I witnessed at Parhead on the 29th December 2019.
I have now decided that my grandchildren will not accompany myself or any other member of my family to an old firm game and this is solely because I do not want them to witness anymore frightening gestures from these two players..
Is it a coincidence these are the same two players who received suspensions the last time they played at Parkhead..
I am sure all parents and grand parents on this site will whole heartedly agree with my sentiments..
We all know what the moreorless gesture means,the same as we know what the rat boy gesture signifies..
What is the next gesture we get from them ??,,maybe the finger down the side of the face,I think we all know the significance of that gesture..can one of our guests please inform slippy,,this gesture does not mean,, TEA BREAK..
Have the SFA given every player in Scottish football a licence to make any gesture to the crowd so long as they only use their fingers or hands....????
Without a doubt they have..
How can they possibly punish anybody for gesturing to the crowd when they have turned a deaf ear and a blind eye to these two..
Fill your boots Bhoys,,finger and hand gesturing is a non punishable offence..if in doubt ask alfie or ryan..
Get yourselves out of this my SFA bullshitters..
Is this the new trend from the cesspit..time will tell..

HH.

It was reported today the reason the 3 ex referees backed Clare Whyte were..
1..This was not a reflex action..
2..This was not an unintended consequence..
3..This action constituted violent action..
As we now know this cannot be appealed so the next step we need to take is to contact the SFA and ask them..
1..What does the slashing of his throat gesture mean... [ moreorless ]
2..What does the holding of a gun to his head gesture mean,then pointing a gun gesture to the opposing fans.. [ rat boy ]..
Both these acts were committed while children where in amongst the spectators...
Is it possible that some of the younger spectators might need counselling after witnessing such sinister gestures,when all they wanted to do was watch a game of football..
Having watched football and Celtic all over the world I can honestly say this is the first time I have witnessed threatening gestures such as I witnessed at Parhead on the 29th December 2019.
I have now decided that my grandchildren will not accompany myself or any other member of my family to an old firm game and this is solely because I do not want them to witness anymore frightening gestures from these two players..
Is it a coincidence these are the same two players who received suspensions the last time they played at Parkhead..
I am sure all parents and grand parents on this site will whole heartedly agree with my sentiments..
We all know what the moreorless gesture means,the same as we know what the rat boy gesture signifies..
What is the next gesture we get from them ??,,maybe the finger down the side of the face,I think we all know the significance of that gesture..can one of our guests please inform slippy,,this gesture does not mean,, TEA BREAK..
Have the SFA given every player in Scottish football a licence to make any gesture to the crowd so long as they only use their fingers or hands....????
Without a doubt they have..
How can they possibly punish anybody for gesturing to the crowd when they have turned a deaf ear and a blind eye to these two..
Fill your boots Bhoys,,finger and hand gesturing is a non punishable offence..if in doubt ask alfie or ryan..
Get yourselves out of this my SFA bullshitters..
Is this the new trend from the cesspit..time will tell..

HH.
Yes i heard the nonesense with Daryll Broadfoot getting tied in knots, so it was the CO who brought it to the 3 masons. This could only be looked at by reference ie a complaint by the huns, if they basically act on their own merit without club complaints then how did they not see Moreless or Kent make gestures of a voilent nature/

Yes i heard the nonesense with Daryll Broadfoot getting tied in knots, so it was the CO who brought it to the 3 masons. This could only be looked at by reference ie a complaint by the huns, if they basically act on their own merit without club complaints then how did they not see Moreless or Kent make gestures of a voilent nature/
Video played at real time ,,,,nothing in it the cabbage patch runt would have been rolling around in agony if brutality was involved

This was trial by tv highlights put forward by the hun to deflect from everything else and it worked and they knew we would say nothing
Going by the clubs pathetic defence Christie didn't stand a chance , and this secretive ex hun refs on a disaplinary board is an insult as if any of those would find in our favour after years of being caught cheating

Video played at real time ,,,,nothing in it the cabbage patch runt would have been rolling around in agony if brutality was involved

This was trial by tv highlights put forward by the hun to deflect from everything else and it worked and they knew we would say nothing
Going by the clubs pathetic defence Christie didn't stand a chance , and this secretive ex hun refs on a disaplinary board is an insult as if any of those would find in our favour after years of being caught cheating

Bad day when even Billy Dodds admitted this was a bullshit decision and footballers will be getting crap decisions in the future, cannot help think wee Billy was seeing trouble ahead fopr the cabbage patch now a precedent is etc for violent conduct, game on i think. darrell had his dig at the game and SFA changed when clubs brought in QCs, so basically they have drafted up a no appeal rule. Celtic need to take a complaint against the CO to CAS and be bold and state that inconsistencies they feel are more to do with a bias as oppossed to mere flawed in need of rectificting decision making.

Bad day when even Billy Dodds admitted this was a bullshit decision and footballers will be getting crap decisions in the future, cannot help think wee Billy was seeing trouble ahead fopr the cabbage patch now a precedent is etc for violent conduct, game on i think. darrell had his dig at the game and SFA changed when clubs brought in QCs, so basically they have drafted up a no appeal rule. Celtic need to take a complaint against the CO to CAS and be bold and state that inconsistencies they feel are more to do with a bias as oppossed to mere flawed in need of rectificting decision making.
Is it possible boab for the fans to bring an action against them if the board go down their usual route of,,not interested ???..

HH.

Is it possible boab for the fans to bring an action against them if the board go down their usual route of,,not interested ???..

HH.
Can only see a boycot of tournaments been the way to get action, the SFA do not care about club fans we saw this with the 5 way shennanigans, but if fans were to leave the stadiums empty then the TV companies and media outwith would start asking questions as to what is happening.

Celtic are the only power and it looks like they will only move their arse if finances are threatned, i do not believe for one minute PL and the like would collude in corruption, but in business it's only the witholding of finances that gets results, the working man used to get results by withdrawing his labour, so it makes sense that money moves mountains.

Regardless of what they did, how we feel wronged , lawells ineptitude etc etc. The Christie incident taken on its own merit was stupid and unnecessary imo

Members online

No members online now.

Back