No right to appeal

Now that it's open season on gestures everytime a celtic player scores a goal they should either do the cut throat or the bullet to the head.in the eyes of the sfa it means nothing.I'm from Belfast a bookmakers was attacked a lot of years ago on the Ormeau road 5 people where murdered who's only business was to do a bet.an orange parade was going passed the same bookies a few months later some of them started holding up 5 fingers thier was uproar the parade doesn't go down that road any more.thank God the sfa are not in charge over here.if they where we would be back to the very dark days catch a grip sfa if any player from any club makes dangerous gestures like these action should be taken straight away if not where does it end.as for bullshit excuses like it only means the games over wise up your inaction could end up the worst thing you never done.

Oor board have already shown with the 5 way agreement pish the have no back bone and are standing aside fur the "greater good". RC disnae stand a chance because PL is still on a arse licking exercise with the SFA.

See to be honest, I couldn't give 2 fucks how they celebrate their goals/win/ windups..I really couldn't..the only thing that should matter is that they scored those goals and they beat us on our own patch...that should be the only concern....have we turned into such a bunch of pussies that a few sticks and stones have offended us? Catch a grip and concentrate on making it hard for them and do what we do best on and off the pitch and not go moaning to the teacher at the first sign of "injustice"

See to be honest, I couldn't give 2 fucks how they celebrate their goals/win/ windups..I really couldn't..the only thing that should matter is that they scored those goals and they beat us on our own patch...that should be the only concern....have we turned into such a bunch of pussies that a few sticks and stones have offended us? Catch a grip and concentrate on making it hard for them and do what we do best on and off the pitch and not go moaning to the teacher at the first sign of "injustice"

So to make a throat cutting gesture towards the Celtic Support is ok in your book?

You do know there is a number of Celtic supporters that have said they will no longer take their children to games because of this type of behaviour?

This doesn’t resonate with you?

The fact that this behaviour, witnessed by a world wide audience and gone unpunished is tantamount to the SFA saying that to intimate the cutting of a Celtic Supporters throat is acceptable.

You do know a young Celtic Supporter had his throat cut by a deranged hun not that long ago on the way home from a game? It was widely reported at the time.

The SFA and every man and his dog knows this and you say you don’t have a problem with gestures such as this.

You are a fuckin disgrace.....you should be fuckin ashamed of yourself along with anyone else who shares your views

Apologise now to this Board and decent people everywhere for your deplorable statement you fuckin rocket

So to make a throat cutting gesture towards the Celtic Support is ok in your book?

You do know there is a number of Celtic supporters that have said they will no longer take their children to games because of this type of behaviour?

The fact that this behaviour, witnessed by a world wide audience and gone unpunished is tantamount to the SFA saying that to intimate the cutting of a Celtic Supporters throat is acceptable.

You do know a young Celtic Supporter had his throat cut by a deranged hun not that long ago on the way home from a game? It was widely reported at the time.

The SFA and every man and his dog knows this and you say you don’t have a problem with gestures such as this.

You are a fuckin disgrace.....you should be fuckin ashamed of yourself along with anyone else who shares your views

Apologise now to this Board and decent people everywhere for your deplorable statement you fuckin rocket
You beat me to it. That's a bit rough Docco. Everyone on here is entitled to an opinion. Whether you agree with it or not its they're opinion. To call us pussies is no to nice no? We as fans canae affect what happens on the pitch but we can off it. Just ask Matt Mcglone and the celts for change bhoys.

That's your opinion, I gave mine and stand by what I say and make no apologies..call me what you like because it doesn't bother me in the slightest.....if the Griff or Broony done it to them, we would be praising and bigging them up for it...let's not kid ourselves on

That's your opinion, I gave mine and stand by what I say and make no apologies..call me what you like because it doesn't bother me in the slightest.....if the Griff or Broony done it to them, we would be praising and bigging them up for it...let's not kid ourselves on
Naw. We would be relieved we got away with it. It's wrong full stop Docco.

Have to agree with you there Docco the weans probably hear and see worse off their parents,been to a few of these games over the years and we aint perfect.

Naw Docco I wouldnt I'd be crawling up my own arse with embarrassment if that happened. I'd be thinking we would be a bit better than that.

Who exactly is this “we” you talk about?

You talk for yourself and no one else.....I know of no Celtic Supporters that would subscribe to your views on this topic

To make matters worse you give no thought to the young Celtic Supporter who was murdered in the same manner as gestured by Morelos

If you’re not a hun.....you should be

Ryan Christies ban is a real issue but daft hand gestures?come on tae fuck.

Who exactly is this “we” you talk about?

You talk for yourself and no one else.....I know of no Celtic Supporters that would subscribe to your views on this topic

To make matters worse you give no thought to the young Celtic Supporter who was murdered in the same manner as gestured by Morelos

If you’re not a hun.....you should be

Whatever pal....I'm no Hun, just a realist

I never thought I'd see the day when people on here would effectively be standing up for morelos. Say what you want it is a declaration of violence, and it has no place on the streets nevermind fitba.

I never thought I'd see the day when people on here would effectively be standing up for morelos. Say what you want it is a declaration of violence, and it has no place on the streets nevermind fitba.

Noone is standing up for anyone...what I'm saying is that if the shoe was on the other foot , we would be loving it....far more important things on our plate just now

Members online

Latest posts

Back