No right to appeal

I never thought I'd see the day when people on here would effectively be standing up for morelos. Say what you want it is a declaration of violence, and it has no place on the streets nevermind fitba.
Not standing up for him at all Ped but saying our fans were threatened with murder is ridiculous.Our players never been guilty of daft antics in the past?

Noone is standing up for anyone...what I'm saying is that if the shoe was on the other foot , we would be loving it....far more important things on our plate just now
I get what your saying Docco about other issues going on, but I canae agree with you. I'd be embarrassed and probably ashamed if that was one of our player's. This is an issue that will never go away. It was wrong and I dont care how they sugar coat it over in greyskull, it's a declaration of violence, and its something that our young supporters shouldn't have to witness.

Not standing up for him at all Ped but saying our fans were threatened with murder is ridiculous.Our players never been guilty of daft antics in the past?
Your right some of our players have done things they shouldn't have and would have been better advised. I grew watching Celtic in the 70s and 80s when to me there was a better quality of a man and player. I canae remember anything as outrageous and as wrong as this.

Some people are easily offended Docco but everybodys entitled to their opinion.I was more concerned about what i watched on the pitch than their daft
am no easily offended Artur. It is what it is ,I value everybody's opinion on here ,yours Docco's and everyone else,and the freedom to do so pal.

That's your opinion, I gave mine and stand by what I say and make no apologies..call me what you like because it doesn't bother me in the slightest.....if the Griff or Broony done it to them, we would be praising and bigging them up for it...let's not kid ourselves on
Sorry Docco,if Griff or Broony had done that they'd be in court not in front of the masonic Barstewards at the SFA.

Just came up on Sky News Oli McBurnie has been warned about his conduct by the English FA for making an obbcean jesture at the Swansea v Cardiff match and he was only a spectator now why have the SFA not taken action against two players who made threating jesture,s during a match answers on a postcard to the SFA or the daily rubbish bet they don't reply or publish

Last edited:
Just came up on Sky News Oli McBurnie has been warned about his conduct by the English FA for making an obsean jesture at the Swansea v Cardiff match and he was only a spectator now why have the SFA not taken action against two players who made threading jesture,s during a match answers on a postcard to the SFA or the daily rubbish bet they don't reply or publish
Because the SFA are helping Sevco in trying to sell Moreloss so the huns can keep the lights on.

Shameless bastards

6. Written submissions and video evidence were not submitted on behalf of the Alleged Party in Breach. 7. A hearing took place at Hampden Park on 6 January 2020 at 2:00 pm. 8. The Alleged Party in Breach attended via video link. The player’s legal representative attended the hearing in person to represent the player and was accompanied by a club official, who neither represented the player nor spoke on his behalf at the hearing.

Great job Peter
Wtf? Lenny canny be happy with that? Why bother turning up if no-one is prepared to defend the bhoy ? RAGIN🤯

Because the SFA are helping Sevco in trying to sell Moreloss so the huns can keep the lights on.
I dont see anybody boab coming in for moreorless after the scathing attack made on him by Bill Leckie.
He also got away with a "get it up ye" gesture last year which I'm sure the poor wee sevco children were distraught and scarred for life by

Wtf? Lenny canny be happy with that? Why bother turning up if no-one is prepared to defend the bhoy ? RAGIN🤯
He also got away with a "get it up ye" gesture last year which I'm sure the poor wee sevco children were distraught and scarred for life by
Look at the big picture Docco,,both hand and finger gestures made by moreorless and the rat boy have opened up a can of worms for the SFA..
They have given every SPL player the licence to make any and all hand and finger gestures knowing they cannot punish the player who has made the gestures..
What we need to remember is both these gestures were made in a threatening way,,,has Scottish football ever seen anything like this before ??????not to my knowledge...will we see these gestures again ??? well that depends solely on the SFA...
Maybe when Lawwell comes out of hiding he will have something to say about it,,,but I would not depend on it..

HH.

HH..

I dont see anybody boab coming in for moreorless after the scathing attack made on him by Bill Leckie.

Look at the big picture Docco,,both hand and finger gestures made by moreorless and the rat boy have opened up a can of worms for the SFA..
They have given every SPL player the licence to make any and all hand and finger gestures knowing they cannot punish the player who has made the gestures..
What we need to remember is both these gestures were made in a threatening way,,,has Scottish football ever seen anything like this before ??????not to my knowledge...will we see these gestures again ??? well that depends solely on the SFA...
Maybe when Lawwell comes out of hiding he will have something to say about it,,,but I would not depend on it..

HH.

HH..
Did Canio comes to mind but I'm pretty sure though may be wrong he was punished

HH.

HH..

Hopefully Johnny Hayes does the old armalite gesture at Ibrox when he bags his hattrick

[QUOTE="green sprig, post: 160693, member: 2873"]

HH.

HH..
[/QUOTE]

Hey, guys when I was in school biology class, I'm sure they said, all spineless invertebrates that crawled the earth at least an age ago that eventuallyevolved a spine, probably around 30 million years to do so.evv vv
Likely during the paleolithic epoch when the jolly old hun got stuck in a mire of their own making with Lawwell as a neighbour.....
so I wouldn't hold my breath on either the hun or Lawwell

Back