No sport.. so what you guys watching?

Missing the NHL, as it's normally Stanley Cup Playoff time, when the games pick up intensity and momentum, and rivalries come to the fore
Here's two of the greatest enforcers going at it and all the hype surrounding it
Bob Probert was the Heavyweight champ at the time and 19 year old Troy Crowder joined the New Jersey Devils
You tube has some great fights on it, under NHL fights, all the best fighters, Probert, Domi, McSorley, Dave Semenko, Dave Brown, Stu Grimson
Craig Coxe, Joey Kocur, he was feared because he would split helmets with his punches
Here's Probey and Crowder
And by the way, Ken Daneyko was no slouch when he dropped the gloves
Enjoy
I've got a funny story about Crowder, McSorley and Coxe, which I'll share later

Last edited:
I know a guy who played hockey with some NHL players, in the Summer, fr a few years
You can imagine the stories among them
This story goes; When Troy Crowder came into the league playing for New Jersey, he fought all the tough guys in the Eastern Division
He was relatively unknown in the Western Conference
So, New Jersey Devils, do a Western road swing
Los Angeles, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton, with a night off in between
One of the toughest guys at the time, was Marty McSorley, he was feared throughout the league
Jersey played LA, and were then flying to Vancouver to play the Canucks
The tough guy on the Canucks was Craig Coxe
Troy Crowder beat Marty McSorley on game night , cutting him quite badly, and next day Marty gets a call from Craig Coxe who was in the lineup the following night and figured he'd have to go with Crowder
All the tough guys have a bond and talk among their peers etc
Apparently, the conversation went something like this
"Hey Marty, it's Coxey, what can you tell me about this kid Troy Crowder ?"
Mary McSorley said "Bring a gun !!!"
They did go the next night, and Crowder won the fight handily
There's a code in the game and a lot of respect among the players

Watchin Stan Petrov on comedy central on Sky ,just got asked who his favourite player was guess who?Dont know how old the programme is but hes lookin well.

Back