No sport.. so what you guys watching?

As far as "IT" goes...........

You have to get the full glory of the story in nearly a thousand pages of the book. Stephen King can't finish a story to save his life, but how he builds up an atmosphere and creates characters you actually care about is something to behold.

There's no possible way that any movie can recreate this in just 5-hours, but I think the movie did an ok job under the circumstances. True horror is better left to the imagination than it is when it's spoonfed in CGI, but the movies were a decent way to kill a few hours without killing the missus instead.

Doing the Godfather trilogy later and planning a John Wick extravaganza tomorrow.

Alien day on Thursday, but I'm swithering on whether to add Prometheus and Covenant to that?

Don't forget The Hardy Bucks or Trailer Park Boys.......they both remind me of some of the characters on here.

I don't know if it's on NETFLIX, but years ago, I watched The Devil's Double
Saddam Hussein's son, manufactures a body double, in order to keep himself from being assassinated, as he continues his brutal ways, as his father rules the country
Here's a trailer

Tonight at 8:30 on BT sport 3 they're showing extended highlights of Celtic v juve. The 4-3 game. ( hope that didn't spoil it for anyone)!
Don't know who previously owned the rights to that game, but it was nigh on impossible to see it anywhere for a good while.

That was one for the ages, D, it's just a pity that it wasn't enough to get us through or else it would have been one of our most famous European nights.

Don't know who previously owned the rights to that game, but it was nigh on impossible to see it anywhere for a good while.

That was one for the ages, D, it's just a pity that it wasn't enough to get us through or else it would have been one of our most famous European nights.
Yeah I didn't get to see it live with fuckin work at the time. I was ragin only got to see the goals after it. So I'll enjoy it tonight.

Tonight at 8:30 on BT sport 3 they're showing extended highlights of Celtic v juve. The 4-3 game. ( hope that didn't spoil it for anyone)!
Remember the week before the game so well, common sense was praying to st Jude to keep it under 4 for juve but this was MON team n they proved themselves to be sterner stuff than the weaknesses we were before! Even big Joos scored a diving header!!!

Although I always remember the linesman at the jungle side chopping if a goal for juve in injury time and smiling about it, we deserved to win that fantastic game of football🍀
Del Piero free kick is still unexplainable to me n Nedved, Trezeguet was unplayable 2nd half, we murdered the jelly beans of Italy that glorious night!!!

Onwards n upwards Celtic!

Remember the week before the game so well, common sense was praying to st Jude to keep it under 4 for juve but this was MON team n they proved themselves to be sterner stuff than the weaknesses we were before! Even big Joos scored a diving header!!!

Although I always remember the linesman at the jungle side chopping if a goal for juve in injury time and smiling about it, we deserved to win that fantastic game of football🍀
Del Piero free kick is still unexplainable to me n Nedved, Trezeguet was unplayable 2nd half, we murdered the jelly beans of Italy that glorious night!!!

Onwards n upwards Celtic!
Don’t tell us the score that’s me tunes oan telt ma grandson the hoops are playin at hauf eight done a million quid Celtic tae win 4-3 just got a feeling phoned ma rangers mates awrite phoned billy .......when you walk 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌☘️☘️☘️☘️HH it wiz a great game

Back