No woman no cry

The most popular Father's Day card for Sevconians

il_340x270.2469284918_91wk.jpg

I don't know what he's bumping his gums about but I can't believe you lot are giving him oxygen. Fkn dikswab and tool of the highest order. I have him on ignore for being a prick.
Are you still spying on sp underneath a mushroom at the bottom of sp's gairden shammy???..at sp's last three weddin's she stood up and shouted...it should've been me😀😀😀..but sensibly he told her not tonight darlin'..

Are you still spying on sp underneath a mushroom at the bottom of sp's gairden shammy???..at sp's last three weddin's she stood up and shouted...it should've been me😀😀😀..but sensibly he told her not tonight darlin'..
I notice you said mushroom, singular
That’s cos sp’s fucking munched the rest of them the mad hatter

The problem in shammy standing up and shouting is nae cunt could hear her shouting cos there was a 5 year old standing in front of her blocking her from view

Anyhow shammy and rose are the mothers of the house and an attack on them is a sorry state of affairs.

may I suggest you attack me, or hoopy instead, preferably hoopy. If you short of material for that PM me, I’ve got fucking loads

Been watching Boney M and 70s stuff on you tube since I've been aff the batter during the break..fk they're brilliant..jeez think I'd rather watch youtube than Scottish fitba..in the big world of European fitba we're fkn rank rotten an I've had enough..this is ma last season..I'll miybe pass ma season ticket oan tae lubo or icaffero.. if they'd like ma ticket please let me know as it wid be a pleasure tae pass ma ticket oan tae two mad cel'ic die hards🙄..HH troops...and adios..
I'm also just a poor bhoy nobody loves me spare your wee thoughts for my life of tragedy, Galileo Galileo, Galileo gies yer ticket 🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Back