Noel Gallagher

I

Ian65

Turning into a northern Tory wank starting tae get on ma nerves MR RICHY RICH wank?????

Headin tae mancfester the morra pal courteeners heaton park COM ON??

Go you! My cousin owns a big farmhouse in manchester.

He runs his own martial arts school.

Flew into manchester from Rome via Amsterdam under a fortnight ago.

Got my louboutins in Manchester and my aunt stays there too.

Other than that don’t go to wreck the place like some fkrs do ??

Go you! My cousin owns a big farmhouse in manchester.

He runs his own martial arts school.

Flew into manchester from Rome via Amsterdam under a fortnight ago.

Got my louboutins in Manchester and my aunt stays there too.

Other than that don’t go to wreck the place like some fkrs do ??
???? we won’t it’s aw love like the fallowfield hillbilly ??

Not a massive fan of Oasis or the Gallaghers in terms of music, but other than the Blair invite that Ben previously mentioned, I don't have any major trucks with the boy.

Whatever money he has acquired, he has earned through his own talent and not via fucking other people over, or by conning, thieving, or conniving.

He's initiated a whole slew of programmes for impoverished families and their access to music in Lancashire and he is still a leftist spokesperson.

He recently made disparaging comments about Corbyn, but that was more with regards to his 'electability' than it was his political stance.

I'd still rather stick knitting needles in my ears than listen to his music, but I wouldn't question his politics.

He's just like us........his mouth engages 15 seconds before his brain.

Not a massive fan of Oasis or the Gallaghers in terms of music, but other than the Blair invite that Ben previously mentioned, I don't have any major trucks with the boy.

Whatever money he has acquired, he has earned through his own talent and not via fucking other people over, or by conning, thieving, or conniving.

He's initiated a whole slew of programmes for impoverished families and their access to music in Lancashire and he is still a leftist spokesperson.

He recently made disparaging comments about Corbyn, but that was more with regards to his 'electability' than it was his political stance.

I'd still rather stick knitting needles in my ears than listen to his music, but I wouldn't question his politics.

He's just like us........his mouth engages 15 seconds before his brain.

I love oasis ??

Do you mean in that - shagging dead pigs heads while getting their arse paddled by the prefects type of way?

Or just the bog standard drinking swans blood while wearing ermine underwear and getting your secretary pregnant deal?
Naw basically talking pish and telling every count who will listen how rich he fuckin us we fukin know ya prick it’s our money yer counting fud

Members online

Latest posts

Back