Noel Gallagher

Not a massive fan of Oasis or the Gallaghers in terms of music, but other than the Blair invite that Ben previously mentioned, I don't have any major trucks with the boy.

Whatever money he has acquired, he has earned through his own talent and not via fucking other people over, or by conning, thieving, or conniving.

He's initiated a whole slew of programmes for impoverished families and their access to music in Lancashire and he is still a leftist spokesperson.

He recently made disparaging comments about Corbyn, but that was more with regards to his 'electability' than it was his political stance.

I'd still rather stick knitting needles in my ears than listen to his music, but I wouldn't question his politics.

He's just like us........his mouth engages 15 seconds before his brain.

I’ve made hunners a disparaging comments about Corbyn too. His handling of Brexit, trying to be all things to all men was pathetic. He couldn’t get all his own party to vote to give parliament the power to stop a no deal Brexit. Lost by 11 votes. 19 Labour cubits abstained and some actually against it. Bastards.

He is so right on for every fucking group in the world getting fucked over but he refuses us the chance to have an independent country or even a vote on it?

Fuck him and his party.

Corbyn is a wankstain. A Unionist wankstain. He might support Irish reunification, but he's Britain First when it comes to Scotland. I tend to not take popstars and their invariably dim politics very seriously. If I only listened to or liked famous people whose politics I agreed with, I'd be watching paint drying and listening to water dripping.

People are always like: but who would you want as PM, a Tory or Jeremy Corbyn. The point for me is a) Corbyn is a Brexiteer who supports Tory policy on Brexit more than he dissents from it, despite trying to obfuscate and be all things to all people, and b) I'm not British and thus have absolutely no interest in whether it's a Labour or Tory British PM that I didn't vote for who rules over me. I believe in a fully independent Scotland, one that remains in the EU.

Noel Gallagher has always been a gobshite, but most sensible and progressive English people want not a Stalinist ideologue who hasn't changed his beliefs since the 1970s as PM. or indeed some increasingly alt-right Tory populist like Boris Johnson, but a genuine non-Blairite centre-left alternative. Like the SNP (not that they're perfect, but they're a million times better than any wing of the horrific Labour Party). Unfortunately those people are a minority in England.

Back