Noisers Nation League Predictor.

Was out all day yesterday (and out of it )so forgot to put in yesterdays matches got the rest of them in this morning .

1pt more than I got ffs 😱😱😱😱.

Get yir scores in for round 4 folks. 🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯
For the 2nd time the last game was an exact which saved ma skin went from 1.5 pts from 7 games to a respectful 4.5 🙄but kelly what a round 9.5pts yella bunnet and at same time a widden spoon 🤷🏻‍♂️ that's a first, created a bit a history there ( or 50 has been photoshopping the table haha) 👏👏
Great score that sees you take a huge jump up the table..... 2 places from last ( bobo disnae count he chucked it weeks ago ) to 3rd bottom which became 4th bottom as jinky1962 entered the tourney at round 3 scoring 5pts well done to jinky nearly caught up with 50 and TET after just 1 round .

Congratulations to John no who won the yellow bunnet. Natural order has been restored after the weekend's glitch in the matrix as kelly picks up another widden spoon (I'm not sure why it shows Stevie with last week's spoon as he was near the top tonight).

Screenshot_20220614-215526_Superbru.jpg

===============================

Screenshot_20220614-215547_Superbru.jpgScreenshot_20220614-215612_Superbru.jpg

I'm starting to like this nations league, though I canny predict it much for shit .
The results it's been throwing out in Groups A and B have been unreal.
Germany 5 Italy 2, England 0 Hungary 4
Armenia 1 Scotland 4 , Croatia 0 Austria 3, France 0 Croatia 1, Ireland 3 Scotland 0, Hungary 1 England 0, France 1 Denmark 2, Belgium 6 Poland 1, Belgium 1 Holland 4.
I mean wtf is going on haha France & England no wins in 4 games ? And the English were laughing at us in Dublin? GIRFUY.
That is a shock , loving the Hungarian double over England and Hungary top that group of England, Germany and Italy? Outstanding , of course we knew ages ago that the Hungarians were coming onto a game when ferencvaros beat us 🤥
Denmark top their group France at the bottom.
Much better than the friendlies it replaced , even if I've not watched a lot of it its great to see these scorelines are more like a set of tennis.
Hopefully Scotland can do to Ukraine what they did to us , aye ok took it too far there haud ma haunds up tae that haha but this nations league ye just dont know the minute whits gonny happen. 👍

I'm starting to like this nations league, though I canny predict it much for shit .
Armenia 1 Scotland 4 , Croatia 0 Austria 3, France 0 Croatia 1, Ireland 3 Scotland 0, Hungary 1 England 0, France 1 Denmark 2, Belgium 6 Poland 1, Belgium 1 Holland 4.
I mean wtf is going on haha France & England no wins in 4 games ? And the English were laughing at us in Dublin? GIRFUY.
That is a shock , loving the Hungarian double over England and Hungary top that group of England, Germany and Italy? Outstanding , of course we knew ages ago that the Hungarians were coming onto a game when ferencvaros beat us 🤥
Much better than the friendlies it replaced , even if I've not watched a lot of it its great to see these scorelines are more like a set of tennis.
Hopefully Scotland can do to Ukraine what they did to us , aye ok took it too far there haud ma haunds up tae that haha but this nations league ye just dont know the minute whits gonny happen. 👍
Plus twice in a week Wales have celebrated scored an equaliser in the 92nd minute to draw with the Dutch, only to concede a very late winner deep into injury time both times.

In fairness winter this nation's league this nations league has been unfair upon many of the top players as the interest for them on the back of a long season seems to be missing for many of them.
Looking at a fairly non existant pre season for many as pre season training with there clubs isn't to far away for them now, so possibly the pampered more renowned player could be sulking somewhat also.
However for the younger less known players with countries such as Ireland, it has been a great experience and opportunity to work on things and become more settled before a proper qualification groups begin for a major tournament.
Fifa seems intent in trying to expand the international football brand as such which means far more games for players now, not so sure if the players and supporters have bought into it that much still.

It's a pity that just as we're to face Ukraine theres a break after round 4.
That doesnt really make sense for a 6 game schedule should it not have come after round 3?
Oh of course, it's a UEFA tournament why should we expect anything less.
Ireland have just dented Ukraine and now wouldve been perfect time to play them.
Still , maybe itll help Clarke to see what's working and what's not.
Mctominey as RB is not , he should be our goalie or striker eh Clarkey?

Bragging gets you everywhere like downwards .quick spiral from the top speaking from experience, WC (if it is just WC? ) I mean who's to say it's not the whole Celtic star team pooling their knowledge and pretending to just be the one person?
Except for WC himself mibbe?
Plus theres a long long way to go , only at the halfway point 3 rounds to go.
If he/they / them/ # letters of the alphabet, can do that in the first half of the group then ....(some fitba cliche thingy here).
Plus the Celtic star ( WC and/,or colleagues) have the advantage of having the name Celtic' within their profile name which is an advantage seeing as how Celtic win all the time 🤯🤔😜

Last edited:
Back