Noisy gaming thread

I was just thinking about how the huns must be ubergamers due to the fact they have genetically mutated extra digits.

With my normal hands and fingers, I find it perplexing to navigate the joypad thing and end up being resoundingly humped by my wee nephew at pretty much everything he chooses to humiliate me with.

I was just thinking about how the huns must be ubergamers due to the fact they have genetically mutated extra digits.

With my normal hands and fingers, I find it perplexing to navigate the joypad thing and end up being resoundingly humped by my wee nephew at pretty much everything he chooses to humiliate me with.
This is a normal thing SP, not the mutation but the kids showing us up at gaming. Cos I've been addicted to f1 and fifa for years my boy never did get the better of me on those 2 or chess. I love a game of chess but it appears to be dying out which is a shame as it's a great strategical game. At school I had to face a choice , play for the fitba team or the chess team ( no competition there) but heres a wee snippet of trivia that'll shock a few . The last time I was beaten at chess was at primary school by the then Scottish champion Gerald Bonner. He set up 20plus chess boards on tables shaped like |_| that and hed play a shot opponent would play one and hed move onto the next player. He had all of us for check mate on no more than his 5th time round so 20plus check mated in 5 or so shots except for Brother Anthony who held him to a stalemate. Obviously I'm sure idve been beaten by now if the game was still popular but that's a wee claim to fame for me. 😎

This is a normal thing SP, not the mutation but the kids showing us up at gaming. Cos I've been addicted to f1 and fifa for years my boy never did get the better of me on those 2 or chess. I love a game of chess but it appears to be dying out which is a shame as it's a great strategical game. At school I had to face a choice , play for the fitba team or the chess team ( no competition there) but heres a wee snippet of trivia that'll shock a few . The last time I was beaten at chess was at primary school by the then Scottish champion Gerald Bonner. He set up 20plus chess boards on tables shaped like |_| that and hed play a shot opponent would play one and hed move onto the next player. He had all of us for check mate on no more than his 5th time round so 20plus check mated in 5 or so shots except for Brother Anthony who held him to a stalemate. Obviously I'm sure idve been beaten by now if the game was still popular but that's a wee claim to fame for me. 😎
Enjoy a good game of chess mate, although not played for yrs, I played correspondence chess and played a few times for Scotland.

Enjoy a good game of chess mate, although not played for yrs, I played correspondence chess and played a few times for Scotland.
Something I've never played , it's a shame it's a dying art and I consider chess to be a form of art ( it's in the eye of the beholder afore yeez aw jump me) Gerald Bonner used to do the old evening times chess competition mind him at all?

Members online

Latest posts

Back