Note from Christopher Miskimmon to your Facebook Page Celtic Star

Received these messages this morning and thought I'd share here...

First message...

I have been reading your blogs for a while now i just wanted to say you are a bunch of inbred scumbags. You talk the biggest load of inbred garbage and i hope you all be struck down with a horrible desease you deserve it you not celtic as in race you dont represent the majority of celtic support your licking up neil lennons arse for doing nothing while i dont want credit but with out my advice we be in a horrible situation last night he played hayes left back mistake cost us a goal not a left back more of a utility player lack of options for left back and midfield crap spending un an unproven player who said had intrest from clubs who said they never heard of him and trying to defend his position while id give any 1 a chance starting of by telling a lie is not good you inbred wankers will destroy celtic peter lawell is a fat cunt and lennon isnt hood enough celtic cant do much better than they are rodgers had a better job offer and showed to be that he is a better manager than i gave him credit for he is just not the man to manage celtic nor is lennon i only help now on a record breaker but after that im finished with celtic and you inbred bastards in general get that through your heads get with our programme or die

Second message...

I will say we are a selling club our position is to scout youth buy and sell on we cant afford to waste first team spots like left back on players of 32 years of age positions that are low on quality players thats were we make money i fear by me pulling my support for celtic because of bitchy sore hole glory hunters like you if we dont buy sell the club merchandise will go down and ultimately will destroy celtic worse than no credit is you fucking savages being ungratefully faggot wankers so thats our position i wanted wagner why his youth team work experience saddly peter opted for a cheap fat inbred hun who was sacked from his last job you are defending 3 million pound flops and id rather help rangers than you come a certain point which i am going to do unless you get with the programme ok

Third message...

Lol i think youll find that the likes of peter lawell that board mackinnon family and affiliates such as your selfs are child abusers and peadofiles your exectly the problem piss ca pailions pal pishy stained hair other wise in ainceint greek knowen as boy livers you are peados

Fourth message...

Alex sammond mckay peadofiles nothing ontowards against the snp but you are exectly that and you dont call you call it pikey mackinnon gypo romance we all just think your lowlife sick degenerate scumbags while you are at celtic pictures of park head will actully be used we dont want you scum at our club nor does rangers fuck of you scandanavian whore

Fifth message...

Godless wanker

christophermiskimmon@gmail.com
Dear Chris.....fuck off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back