NOTHER DELUDED HUN!!

Somebody's going to have to fire off a complaint to the monopolies and mergers commission, because these fuckwits have cornered the market on complete and utter batshit.

How am I meant to get my crazy on when they bastards own it all?

What chance have we got with the mergers and monoploycommision when the history of that game has been subverted.

Apparently the Monocle Guy never actually had a monocle any more.

The monopoly Guy did have a monocle fact.

But they claim he didnt.

hahahahahaha

:p

2 deludamol addicts sitting outside at local cafe, discussing the value of their team. Moronless £25-30mil. Informed them they'll be lucky if they get £5mil,What the fvck do you know? My reply You weren't even a hard on, in yer dad's trousers when I started watching football & Moreless is only worth £5mil.

2 deludamol addicts sitting outside at local cafe, discussing the value of their team. Moronless £25-30mil. Informed them they'll be lucky if they get £5mil,What the fvck do you know? My reply You weren't even a hard on, in yer dad's trousers when I started watching football & Moreless is only worth £5mil.
To be fair he is quite decent record at scoring regularly. So someone might take punt on him with resale percentage. But i also cant imagine anyone paying much mire than 5 million up front.

He is very hit and miss at moment but still he scores lots of goals, none particularly in big games but an english championship side might fancy punt at around 5 million.

To be fair he is quite decent record at scoring regularly. So someone might take punt on him with resale percentage. But i also cant imagine anyone paying much mire than 5 million up front.

He is very hit and miss at moment but still he scores lots of goals, none particularly in big games but an english championship side might fancy punt at around 5 million.

He would be worth more if his temper was under control, but unfortunately he's a fvckin nut job & picks up more cards than most strikers. You don't want to pay big money for a player & the cvnt spends half the season watching fae the stands.

Members online

Latest posts

Back