Nothing much....

Michael D

I'm sitting back here on a Saturday evening wae ma legs up on a chair, having had a wee swally!
What have I got to say? Well no too much really, at least in relation to current football matters.

Just having a kinda, reflective moment, remembering all them many victories and moments of glory over the years and the pleasure it gave to us all in an often dull, no much happening world. Remembering those games, remembering cel'ic players of master class.

Remembering too, those pals and comrades no longer with us. Ones that shared in those often precious performances from the hoops. Here's tae them.

Away tae ma bed soon.

Michael

Nice Michael
Moments of reflection can be magical
Of all the things we might lose in life, the memories, remain with us forveer
Especially the ones that warm us up, when we think of them and a wee smile, comes over our face
Wising you all, a Happy Thanksgiving
HH

I'm sitting back here on a Saturday evening wae ma legs up on a chair, having had a wee swally!
What have I got to say? Well no too much really, at least in relation to current football matters.

Just having a kinda, reflective moment, remembering all them many victories and moments of glory over the years and the pleasure it gave to us all in an often dull, no much happening world. Remembering those games, remembering cel'ic players of master class.

Remembering too, those pals and comrades no longer with us. Ones that shared in those often precious performances from the hoops. Here's tae them.

Away tae ma bed soon.

Michael
Cracking post brother sleep well🍀🍀

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back