Ntcham signs new 4 year deal. The

I offered you my address, I will tell you who I am, no problem tight man. Are ye gonna use your udr connections to find out who I am, traitor! As the last thread said, stick your poppy up your arse!

You don't even attend Celtic games. You call people who emigrated from Ireland plastic paddies but that must be aware around 90% of Celtic supporters are from Scotland. I don't wear a poppy but I have no issue with people who do. What is your point because would it not be worth coming to a game just once to meet me if your such a big RA man. I will also respect the minutes silence on Sunday at Livingston - does that annoy you too? Hence, it must be worth scraping a euro or two in the 6 counties to come over and hit a Brit Celtic supporter. I know you are sort of Trump like with the spraying of random shite like UDR allegations - a bit grasping at straws - but I can understand you have painted yourself into a corner. Come to Celtic Park - what a weird request to make of a Celtic supporter. :cool: HH

You don't even attend Celtic games. You call people who emigrated from Ireland plastic paddies but that must be aware around 90% of Celtic supporters are from Scotland. I don't wear a poppy but I have no issue with people who do. What is your point because would it not be worth coming to a game just once to meet me if your such a big RA man. I will also respect the minutes silence on Sunday at Livingston - does that annoy you too? Hence, it must be worth scraping a euro or two in the 6 counties to come over and hit a Brit Celtic supporter. I know you are sort of Trump like with the spraying of random shite like UDR allegations - a bit grasping at straws - but I can understand you have painted yourself into a corner. Come to Celtic Park - what a weird request to make of a Celtic supporter. :cool: HH
Galway Shawl - 100% great piece of business. (y)
?

YOU are the one who called me a plastic paddy and told me you are from Derry, only to then say you're not. I offered you're a tour of the six counties. You declined. I don't go to Celtic games regularly, because I live in Ireland and my job doesn't allow me to. But I will be in Glasgow for a match soon. Keep in touch and I'll let you know when. I couldn't care less if you wear a poppy or not, I also couldn't care less if you observe a minutes silence or not. In fact I couldn't really care less about you. You are a child!

I am Scottish and at Celtic Park every week - borrow a euro and I will be happy to discuss why you said my father, who died last year, was a Brit informer? Why you referred to me as a Plastic Paddy or UDR man because I have no issue with anyone wearing a poppy? Happy to talk to you any time and I am Scottish not Dutch. I am a Celtic supporter week in and week out. So let me know when you attend to travel to Celtic Park and apologise because I believe you are big man on the forums. HH

I am Scottish and at Celtic Park every week - borrow a euro and I will be happy to discuss why you said my father, who died last year, was a Brit informer? Why you referred to me as a Plastic Paddy or UDR man because I have no issue with anyone wearing a poppy? Happy to talk to you any time and I am Scottish not Dutch. I am a Celtic supporter week in and week out. So let me know when you attend to travel to Celtic Park and apologise because I believe you are big man on the forums. HH
You told me you were from Derry. And you failed to grasp my point about Dutch courage, but then I wouldn't expect anything else! Now I'm bored!

It is very sad that you do not understand that many Irish people went to France through poverty or through wishing to fight fascism. You could show 35000, Irishmen in the Fields of France what 'Real sacrifice was' - could...ye..? Some of these men were IRA battalions sent by Eamon de Valera to learn about the skills of warfare from the British. No one criticised the Irish people and the struggles but don't talk about choices like some narrow minded prick. I come from fucking Derry and don't need a guided tour of Irish history off of you or any other prick.

This is your original post to me clearly claiming to be from Derry. You are obviously a very confused young lad! Nice talkin to ye!

I just hope that real players want to play.

Far too many boys down south picking up a salary without kicking a ball in anger.

Hopefully Ollie will have memories, as well as the medals and money, to show for his career.

They are positively champing at the bit the now SP and the more they are we are getting exciting football in an exciting ground the future is definitely looking rosy.

These bhoys a burning with desire to do great things and have stepped up a gear the juggernaught is cranking up with every game and looks to be very alert in smyting everything in its path.

Yass

Back