Ntcham signs new 4 year deal. The

Sorry Deadner didn't realise I had to explain my family tree to you. I was born in Derry and my mother comes from Derry and wanted to be with her sisters when I was born. However like the majority of Celtic supporters I have lived in Scotland most of my life and rather than be 'plastic paddy' I consider my self to be Scottish if that is okay in the "I'm from the 6 counties and have a British post code world". My father's family are from Mayo. Yes when yo are an immigrant you talk about where you are from originally but you may not appreciate that if you are genuinely from the 6 counties. Like 3rd generation Celtic fans say they come from Donegal (I know they f***ing UDA supporting plastic passies who fled Ireland because they had small balls in your world). However, I have many friends and if there is one person who know you on this forum my family (some of who are in the six counties) will visit you. I thought when you were threatening me you would just have the balls to turn up at Celtic Park but you don't even attend matches. So give it a rest wee man.

Sorry Deadner didn't realise I had to explain my family tree to you. I was born in Derry and my mother comes from Derry and wanted to be with her sisters when I was born. However like the majority of Celtic supporters I have lived in Scotland most of my life and rather than be 'plastic paddy' I consider my self to be Scottish if that is okay in the "I'm from the 6 counties and have a British post code world". My father's family are from Mayo. Yes when yo are an immigrant you talk about where you are from originally but you may not appreciate that if you are genuinely from the 6 counties. Like 3rd generation Celtic fans say they come from Donegal (I know they f***ing UDA supporting plastic passies who fled Ireland because they had small balls in your world). However, I have many friends and if there is one person who know you on this forum my family (some of who are in the six counties) will visit you. I thought when you were threatening me you would just have the balls to turn up at Celtic Park but you don't even attend matches. So give it a rest wee man.
I honestly don't give two shites where you're from if the truth be told. And like I said before I will tell you where I live, even if you want to send heavys, I think they might think twice though. But go ahead. I will now say this for the last time, you called me a plastic paddy, I can repost your post if you want, which is why I used that term on you. It is not a figure of speech I would use. I honestly think you are very confused as you are now talking about the uda??? You also said I called your father an informer??? Show me where I did??? Your grasp of Irish history is very poor also as is your general intelligence level or iq if you like. Any eejit when accused of having Dutch courage, responds with "I'm not Dutch I'm Scottish", says it all for me. Now you have followed this argument from another thread to a thread discussing ntcham signing a new deal. I am now bored with you and will not engage with this nonsense any longer as you are an imbecile. It was nice talking to you though!

I honestly don't give two shites where you're from if the truth be told. And like I said before I will tell you where I live, even if you want to send heavys, I think they might think twice though. But go ahead. I will now say this for the last time, you called me a plastic paddy, I can repost your post if you want, which is why I used that term on you. It is not a figure of speech I would use. I honestly think you are very confused as you are now talking about the uda??? You also said I called your father an informer??? Show me where I did??? Your grasp of Irish history is very poor also as is your general intelligence level or iq if you like. Any eejit when accused of having Dutch courage, responds with "I'm not Dutch I'm Scottish", says it all for me. Now you have followed this argument from another thread to a thread discussing ntcham signing a new deal. I am now bored with you and will not engage with this nonsense any longer as you are an imbecile. It was nice talking to you though!

I am at a loss as to why anyone would think your not a Celt.

Listen, I do not care about your post code and would never send 'heavies' and if you check my post I have not said you are a 'plastic paddy'. Life is too short and we should move on. (y)

I am at a loss as to why anyone would think your not a Celt.
I don't really care Maria. This gobshite has been slinging shite at me for a while now, but I'm well able to take it. He thinks he's mr Celtic because he lives in Scotland and can attend games more than I can. I have friends in America, Australia, Canada and more who have never attended a Celtic match in their lives, but are massive Celtic supporters. Does that make me a bigger supporter than they are, because I've been to games and they haven't? No it doesn't. He also called me a plastic paddy, which I find hilarious. I've been called a lot of shite in my time, but that's a first. Anyway onwards and upwards Maria. HH!

I don't really care Maria. This gobshite has been slinging shite at me for a while now, but I'm well able to take it. He thinks he's mr Celtic because he lives in Scotland and can attend games more than I can. I have friends in America, Australia, Canada and more who have never attended a Celtic match in their lives, but are massive Celtic supporters. Does that make me a bigger supporter than they are, because I've been to games and they haven't? No it doesn't. He also called me a plastic paddy, which I find hilarious. I've been called a lot of shite in my time, but that's a first. Anyway onwards and upwards Maria. HH!

I hate that term plastic paddy.

Paddy alone imo is derogatory term for Irish

Im very fortunate in living 9 miles from CP so whilst i have the dreary weather i am grateful for the proximity to Paradise.

Let me tell you that there are people who are massive fans in my town that cant afford to go and thats not a proximity issue its financial.

My own brother would only get to games i bought him tickets for. Its just the way things are financially for him. He is sadly not alone.

I would not be able to do for my brother if i lived as far away as some.

He breathes Celtic and is so knowledgable, but as my brother i tend to steer clear of spending too much time with him coz he does ma nut in ?? i do however love the fkr very much indeed.

Sometimes its an easy comeback “do you go” its a conversation stopper i too have used.

The reality is we are a global brand with wonderful supporters world wide i would hazard an assumption its to their credit they do not take a softer easier approach and forget us for something nearby. I applaud them for keeping the faith and spreading the message far and wide and i acknowledge my brothers and sisters who remain with us regardless whether they be either hundreds or thousands of miles away or if they stay down the road with financial issues.

We are family, one support and those who can’t make the games i would say are even more loyal to the Celtic family.

Whatever the circumstances, wherever you are, i love my Celtic family and i am grateful for all you bring to the table.

We are one. HH pal ☘️

I hate that term plastic paddy.

Paddy alone imo is derogatory term for Irish

Im very fortunate in living 9 miles from CP so whilst i have the dreary weather i am grateful for the proximity to Paradise.

Let me tell you that there are people who are massive fans in my town that cant afford to go and thats not a proximity issue its financial.

My own brother would only get to games i bought him tickets for. Its just the way things are financially for him. He is sadly not alone.

I would not be able to do for my brother if i lived as far away as some.

He breathes Celtic and is so knowledgable, but as my brother i tend to steer clear of spending too much time with him coz he does ma nut in ?? i do however love the fkr very much indeed.

Sometimes its an easy comeback “do you go” its a conversation stopper i too have used.

The reality is we are a global brand with wonderful supporters world wide i would hazard an assumption its to their credit they do not take a softer easier approach and forget us for something nearby. I applaud them for keeping the faith and spreading the message far and wide and i acknowledge my brothers and sisters who remain with us regardless whether they be either hundreds or thousands of miles away or if they stay down the road with financial issues.

We are family, one support and those who can’t make the games i would say are even more loyal to the Celtic family.

Whatever the circumstances, wherever you are, i love my Celtic family and i am grateful for all you bring to the table.

We are one. HH pal ☘️
You know something Maria, I met a group of men in Las Vegas some years back at a Celtic convention. They were from Arizona and no connection to Scotland or Ireland. They decided to start a Celtic supporters club in a garage converted into a bar at one of their homes. Their supporters club is called the "garage bhoys". At the time they only had eight members and were complete Celtic fanatics. They would get up at 4am to watch games. I was born and raised on Celtic and I would consider these bhoys every bit as big a Celtic supporters as I am. Nobody has the monopoly on the biggest Celtic supporter apart from probably wee jay!

You know something Maria, I met a group of men in Las Vegas some years back at a Celtic convention. They were from Arizona and no connection to Scotland or Ireland. They decided to start a Celtic supporters club in a garage converted into a bar at one of their homes. Their supporters club is called the "garage bhoys". At the time they only had eight members and were complete Celtic fanatics. They would get up at 4am to watch games. I was born and raised on Celtic and I would consider these bhoys every bit as big a Celtic supporters as I am. Nobody has the monopoly on the biggest Celtic supporter apart from probably wee jay!

100% pal why wouldn’t they be for goodness sake.

Wee Jay aw he’s a wee cutie. I think the wee fella’s condition makes him look at things with the earnestness and honesty of a child.

He is an infectious wee character and i love that he is an ambassador for our club because he truly is.

HH pal ☘️

Deadner I didn't call you a plastic paddy. Not sure why you are saying this? If you check the thread I think you will see that you used the term pal.

Members online

Latest posts

Back