Ntcham signs new 4 year deal. The

He'll need tae get his finger out if he wants back in the team.Its always good to have strong competition for places will only make us better

Tony the big french dude realises his value will increase 3 year down the road and he is hitting dembelle dollars, CL money for not qualifying always been looked at in alternatives, no CL big sale and others come in follow the back up plan.
Ncham, Eddie,Christie(he will sign he was made for the lights) CMcG, Morgan (bursting to get on) any one of these off top off head plus others is our assetts, bring it on how does, infiniti in a row sound

Tony the big french dude realises his value will increase 3 year down the road and he is hitting dembelle dollars, CL money for not qualifying always been looked at in alternatives, no CL big sale and others come in follow the back up plan.
Ncham, Eddie,Christie(he will sign he was made for the lights) CMcG, Morgan (bursting to get on) any one of these off top off head plus others is our assetts, bring it on how does, infiniti in a row sound
sounds great!?

Doesn't mean no chance of him leaving this summer, but defo makes it unlikelier. Good piece of news. I'm guessing the pay rise will be substantial so I would have liked getting more than an extra year out of him, but oh well.

Get Christie next!

Bet he we not be getting paid a 10th of what Man City have given Raheem Sterling it's obscene what they are paying some players down south
I just hope that real players want to play.

Far too many boys down south picking up a salary without kicking a ball in anger.

Hopefully Ollie will have memories, as well as the medals and money, to show for his career.

Aye we're laughin' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Going to a game - I am going to hunt you down boy.
Really, is that what you call it? There is no hunting to do udr man. I've already offered you my address and you refused, because you know a fucking prick like you wouldn't last five minutes where I live. You were chased for joining the udr ye fuckin turncoat Hun. Trot on traitor!

Deadner your not from six counties ya prick and I will find out who you are - wait and see. :cool: Hun and traitor - your such a 'no mark' I am at Celtic Park and away games every week - meet or shut your mouth ya prick. Plastic paddies are British people attending Celtic Park according to you. Maybe you should read about Celtic's history - £10,000 today to Poppy Scotland are Celtic huns? Whether Celtic supporters and players died in France or Ireland they should be treated with respect. They should not be disrespected by someone calling themselves a Celtic Supporter who does not attend games.

Big mouth & big key board. :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back