NTCHAM

Ray

Another article in ‘celts are here’ forum by Micheal Ross, we all know Lennie had a chat with him,!he said he was disappointed he did not go to Porto last summer etc ,?seems there are no signs that he has expressed regret about these comments ,’if the level in front is not high ,you do not prgress’fair point ,but seems we have an unhappy player in our midst ,?should he still be here ,or should we get as much as we can ,and move him on ?what do you ghuys think,hh

Another article in ‘celts are here’ forum by Micheal Ross, we all know Lennie had a chat with him,!he said he was disappointed he did not go to Porto last summer etc ,?seems there are no signs that he has expressed regret about these comments ,’if the level in front is not high ,you do not prgress’fair point ,but seems we have an unhappy player in our midst ,?should he still be here ,or should we get as much as we can ,and move him on ?what do you ghuys think,hh
Comin from a guy who was pish the best part of the season ..Not as good as he thinks he is in my opinion Ray so would let him go if we get a decent offer .If his hearts no in it he can get tae

I don't think we ask for too much off of the players, Ray.

If they're game, willing and prepared to put a few ounces of effort in, then I believe that the vast majority of the fans will back them to the hilt.

On the other hand, if they can't be arsed and think they are above and beyond Our Club, then like P.A says they "can get tae".

Ntcham has a talent, but it means little if he hasn't got the heart. I'd rather we got a fair price than have a passenger for another season. If he gets his head together and gets his arse in gear, then he's definitely worth keeping around. If his head's been turned by other options, then get shot of.

It's a shame about Ntcham, has the talent but has the same problem as a lot of Frenchman, an insane sense of self importance!
First time I saw him play I was excited... £4mill for a young guy who can spray passes about with grace? Excellent!!!
It appears he's gonna do what everyone else does when they not happy at their work, a half-arsed job, which kinda explains last season. Buddies away last season will probably never be forgotten for me, a player who either went onto the park after sum devastating news or a spoilt hissy fit for deservedly getting sent off!
If he has no heart for Celtic he can't be allowed to leave on the cheap, he extended his contract less than a year ago after all, and he really shouldn't be training with the first team but that could fuck the dressing room.
Real shame! Ollie is certainly the standard of player we want at Parkhead.

It's a shame about Ntcham, has the talent but has the same problem as a lot of Frenchman, an insane sense of self importance!
First time I saw him play I was excited... £4mill for a young guy who can spray passes about with grace? Excellent!!!
It appears he's gonna do what everyone else does when they not happy at their work, a half-arsed job, which kinda explains last season. Buddies away last season will probably never be forgotten for me, a player who either went onto the park after sum devastating news or a spoilt hissy fit for deservedly getting sent off!
If he has no heart for Celtic he can't be allowed to leave on the cheap, he extended his contract less than a year ago after all, and he really shouldn't be training with the first team but that could fuck the dressing room.
Real shame! Ollie is certainly the standard of player we want at Parkhead.
Yep, it is a real shame, Maestro, it was almost as if someone flicked the 'OFF' switch last season and forgot to put money back in the meter.

At the top of his game, then he is definitely the type of player we should be looking to build a young team around, but when he slumps the shoulders and looks like he'd rather be anywhere else in the world, then he serves no purpose to anyone (including himself).

I appreciate that it's a difficult transition for a young man from a different country to adapt to life in Scotland, but that didn't appear to be an issue in his first season and it's not as if Moussa was his only mate. He talked glowingly about his team-mates and I think we'd all agree that the Celtic dressing-room looks like a fairly decent place to ply your trade.

It's going to take a turnaround now to get the fans fully back on side, but a couple of further hunskelpins might just do the trick. On the other hand, if we get the midden version of Ollie, then I'd rather play with 10 men against them.

The problem is, with his lily-livered attitude, who is going to pay top rate for him? If other teams think he will throw in the towel when the going gets tough - eg the crumbledome - who is going to think he'll be an asset to them.

Back