Null and Void league

10 in a Row

Im thinking this could be a real option if Covid continues to get as bad as it is..We stopped all football in March and Covid was nowhere near as bad as it is now..The fact so few games are played would mean that its the only fair way i think..I know the majority of Rangers fans will agree with me as they campaigned for it last season ..
Scott McDermott of the Daily Record wrote a whole article saying that the SPFL should consider it so im sure he will write about it again and be supported by people like Scott Gardiner,Ann Budge, Kris Boyd,Alex Rae ,Tom English etc..Null and void could be the only solution :)

The Scottish gov have just reacted to celtis going to Dubai... Talki g about repurcussions... REALLY.. how far are they going to get the ORANGE VOTE... how far are they going to test US... I remember the the SNP detested us.. And yes.. It was said out loud.. WOLFE,.. I think was the leader.. an Orange cunt.. Well.. They are fucking testing me. And I know the what it's all about... Wee Birnie is a bastard... A d she is fucking testin ma patience.

You are welcome to Pm me now... I don't have a problem meeting you face to face.. I wi get. In my car now and go and meet you... DO NOT call me a Hun ok..... Just because you are an Orange Bastard

Members online

Latest posts

Back