Null and Void league

Look here bellend go back under that stone you crawled out from under, or go back to FF (forever fuckers) and act the big man there with the rest of your zombie Huns, feel free to Pm me yourself ya thick waste of space
Hun bastard... ORANGE FUCK PIG BAWBAG BASTARD

Last edited:
I really hope I haven't offended any of the decent people on the forum tonight.... My apologies... But ye really have tae get int these Orange Bastards like John no ( well ah might)

I really hope I haven't offended any of the decent people on the forum tonight.... My apologies... But ye really have tae get int these Orange Bastards like John no ( well ah might)
Frank its time up for you mate, telling porkies is not the thing to do on here
"Hi I am a new member and I totally agree.. NULL AND VOID..."

I know you were dong your wee bit but when the huns read your attempt to demean the blog they are going to be so disappointed in you.

Frank53​

Well-known member · 67 · From Renfrew

Joined Sep 5, 2018

Last seen 9 minutes ago

Ok

Methinks it will appear shortly in the hun rags that Celtic supporters are calling for null an void.....they walk among us..

Fucking hell Frankie bhoy!! 0 to 100 there 🤣🤣🤣 was drink taken by any chance!!!
Copious amounts of drink were taken... And going by what was said, I wasn't the only one... So I Apologise to the forum members...for the language and anger.. No excuses.

Possibly are Imatim, wonder if it is possible to have to say something positive about celtic before you get a chance to become a member, wouldn't take to long to suss out the Lurkers would it?

Some are more subtle than that.....It’s all about highjacking the narrative, creating copy and stirring interest and hits in their insidious rags.....checking out a few ISP’s addresses would tell a tale I do believe.....😀

Anyone else of the view that the SMSM are active on here?
I'm pretty confident of that imatim , just this morning I couldn't sleep so got up about 4.30-5am . I done a wee nosey to see if there were any members others than myself who were on the noise in the wee hours. I was the only member on , think that has happened twice since I joined in sep 18 but I was quite surprised to see that there was a fair number of guests on viewing all the threads and I mean about 10 guests. Of special interest was the match threads in particular. The hacks usually work to deadlines so I'd not be surprised if they were on as guests looking for a 'sources close to...story ' and no I'm not paranoid ...much. 👀

I'm pretty confident of that imatim , just this morning I couldn't sleep so got up about 4.30-5am . I done a wee nosey to see if there were any members others than myself who were on the noise in the wee hours. I was the only member on , think that has happened twice since I joined in sep 18 but I was quite surprised to see that there was a fair number of guests on viewing all the threads and I mean about 10 guests. Of special interest was the match threads in particular. The hacks usually work to deadlines so I'd not be surprised if they were on as guests looking for a 'sources close to...story ' and no I'm not paranoid ...much. 👀
I guess the clincher will be if Keech Jackson suddenly starts writing an article on squirrels (the snimals and not his usual sevco-deflection "don't look there - look over here" pish). 🐿

I guess the clincher will be if Keech Jackson suddenly starts writing an article on squirrels (the snimals and not his usual sevco-deflection "don't look there - look over here" pish). 🐿
This just in...Celtic have signed a cat and a squirrel..go ahead caller you're live on slippyscoreboard " ah guhst fink its its dishgustin and they shewed be doaked poiants or sumfin aye sumfin ah meen eh squirrels urny eevn fae heer itsh a dishgrache ahn shorry ahve no goat ma teesh in ranoo bit witzup wae oor ain shquirells shew? Shorry Hihyue? " I get you're point William from larkhall but our own squirrels are in fact an endangered animal " "sho yer shaying duh shquirells ur Liek duh rainjurs shew?" " Now William dont put words in my mouth , actually please dont put anything in my mouth" next its bill from oh also larkhall that's a coincidence guffaw guffaw "

Members online

Latest posts

Back