Null and Void league

I'm bad enough but that kind of stuff is over the top. Lighten up a bit. I sound like a hypocrite but there is no football content in your barney.
He was given the red card Vigobhoy, and maybe I shouldn't have reacted to him the way I did but it really got to me when he was boarding on racist stuff against our Bitton.
Hence I went way over the top on some of your comments for which I will apologise for, but it is very much part of my character that when under attack to attack back, could be why I get so annoyed with such a spineless board at the moment

Sky sports report 40
He was given the red card Vigobhoy, and maybe I shouldn't have reacted to him the way I did but it really got to me when he was boarding on racist stuff against our Bitton.
Hence I went way over the top on some of your comments for which I will apologise for, but it is very much part of my character that when under attack to attack back, could be why I get so annoyed with such a spineless board at the moment
John , you reacted the way most lads would have here under attack and your reaction was totally understandable..Fight fire with fire :) If our players had abit more of that early in the season , we wouldnt be in the mess we are now ..

I'm bad enough but that kind of stuff is over the top. Lighten up a bit. I sound like a hypocrite but there is no football content in your barney.
Another keyboard warrior, who has been binned, but came back with 'drink had been taken'
Try that shite in the street, your drinking days, would be over
Fuck him
No loss to the Community
Now, about the media and us signing Ibrahimovic, telling ye, I know a guy, who knows a guy... :unsure: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Watch for that in the rags
HH

He got binned before Hoopy, Stevie, and Tony, and the usual suspects got involved, it was never going to end well for him, with his shitty attitude
They come, they try, they get shit kicked, and then they're gone, rightly so
No loss mate

HH

Someone or something that cant find their way back on to the Noise.

P.s Who wiz it...????
An emotional midget who was unbeaten in the keyboard pugilism department
He went by the nom de plume Frank53, who took umbrage at being told to calm down
More like Wank53
He was telt, by a couple of the members, after he got a bit personal
I think he really wanted to be my friend, as he had so many 'nice' things to say about me, but I could be wrong
The Captain was on it, as soon he saw his posts, and he got punted through the uprights, so to speak
As previously said, No loss to the site mate

HH

Last edited:
Back