Null and Void

This season has got to be null and void a don't see all their cheer leaders crying out for null and void this season they have basically ended the scotish cup,so the league will follow they are now trying to blame one Celtic player getting covid for the second teir football shut down like I it's jullians fault for the end off the season nothing to do with more people catching covid and more people dying ,also new strains of the virus appearing as well ,but it's all Celtics fault yous went to Dubai and one out of 49 caught the virus,bad Celtic bad bad ,yes we we made a wrongchoice going away,but who wouldn't want to get away if they could,probably most of Britain

10 In A Row would have been an amazing feat - just as 4 trebles in a row is. I am scunnered that we blew it but if the season was cancelled and null and voided then that would just be hilarious!!!

And then Ashley takes them to the cleaners, their cash troubles finally catch up with them and they start next season on minus 15 points after going into administration!!! 🤣

That would definitely call for a massive bowl of ice cream & jelly.

10 In A Row would have been an amazing feat - just as 4 trebles in a row is. I am scunnered that we blew it but if the season was cancelled and null and voided then that would just be hilarious!!!

And then Ashley takes them to the cleaners, their cash troubles finally catch up with them and they start next season on minus 15 points after going into administration!!! 🤣

That would definitely call for a massive bowl of ice cream & jelly.
Oh dear after having such a brill Season🙄😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back