Null and Void

I wonder how quickly null and void would be called if it looked like the 10 was on?.The speed of the Cern Super collider would be surpassed with surprising ease I bet.

Last year the government gambled with sporting events like Rugby internationals, champions league matches and the Cheltenham festival being allowed before they called a halt. Someone must look at the pressure the NHS is under, look at the amount of supposedly elite footballers and related staff working with them that are testing positive and say enough is enough. Dont make the same mistakes as last year, call a halt to it, suspended football until the whole country is vaccinated, then if there is still time play out the games, if not Null and Void it and give the European places as it stands, relegation and promotion also.

New strains are spreading faster and sadly killing quicker and more people than before, dont gamble with people's lives, do the smart thing for once..

But if you are going to Null and Void let me know in advance so I can stock up with my laughing juice supplies .

Ps only kidding about that last bit, I've got plenty in already.

This season has got to be null and void a don't see all their cheer leaders crying out for null and void this season they have basically ended the scotish cup,so the league will follow they are now trying to blame one Celtic player getting covid for the second teir football shut down like I it's jullians fault for the end off the season nothing to do with more people catching covid and more people dying ,also new strains of the virus appearing as well ,but it's all Celtics fault yous went to Dubai and one out of 49 caught the virus,bad Celtic bad bad ,yes we we made a wrongchoice going away,but who wouldn't want to get away if they could,probably most of Britain
I was defending Celtic going to Dubai ,not a great idea,but like I said who wouldn't want to get away if you could and Neil is right to defend us,we done nothing wrong except get covid in the middle off a pandemic,ffs I could get covid going for a loaf ,I wear my mask I wash my hands with sanitiser ,then when a get home a wash them again,but who's to say I won't catch it ,but for luck anyone could catch it ,we were ok d for going ,but it's any news with Celtic is magnified,especially if it's not good news thats what they do best any reason to put the boot into Celtic and bang Thier they go

Im glad Lennon came out and said what he has..Its been disgusting all the huns and ex Celtic huns getting away with murder going on about our club..From Adrian Durham saying all his shit to Kris Boyd openly basking in Celtic Covid misery..Now another hun Alex Rae having a go at Lennon..Have we as a club became a soft touch that any hun in the media can write what they want about us without consequences ..Brill getting into that cunt Walker (uncle tom)..Lennon is right , we did nothing wrong going to Dubai and im sure no Celtic fan was complaining last season when we did the same..Government commend Rangers when two of their players get caught breaking rules but we get savaged by same government..We have been way to passive to our enemies for far too long

Im glad Lennon came out and said what he has..Its been disgusting all the huns and ex Celtic huns getting away with murder going on about our club..From Adrian Durham saying all his shit to Kris Boyd openly basking in Celtic Covid misery..Now another hun Alex Rae having a go at Lennon..Have we as a club became a soft touch that any hun in the media can write what they want about us without consequences ..Brill getting into that cunt Walker (uncle tom)..Lennon is right , we did nothing wrong going to Dubai and im sure no Celtic fan was complaining last season when we did the same..Government commend Rangers when two of their players get caught breaking rules but we get savaged by same government..We have been way to passive to our enemies for far too long
Boycott may local elections. That will give all the parties a reminder to not take our votes for granted. HH. 🍀🍀

....I'm fed up to the back teeth of interfering Nicola...she has been more than helpful to the horrid hun.....
....used to be SNP through and thru, but far too many fuck ups and mainly against what is for me the most important thing in my life..... Celtic.
Maybe the greens for me in May.....hope she's taught a lesson to stay the fuck out of football and take that ugly arsehole Leitch with her.

Detest them both.
...only way she could fix it is push Donkaster to void the league this year.....and nullify the filthy toxic hunnery.
Its my opinion that It's become personal now...

Then you'll get exactly what you didn't vote for so who benefits from that?
Would not countenance it in a general election Shammy but has there ever been a local councillor where you thought " What terrific politician" ? I think a cultural and social bias does exist at civil authority level and it might serve as a passive protest 🍀

Would not countenance it in a general election Shammy but has there ever been a local councillor where you thought " What terrific politician" ? I think a cultural and social bias does exist at civil authority level and it might serve as a passive protest 🍀
Yes but wee Red Ross would prosper and nothing is worth THAT Nothing Ghostie
I would vote for PILES rather than let the Torys get anywhere but that’s just me

HH 😱

....I'm fed up to the back teeth of interfering Nicola...she has been more than helpful to the horrid hun.....
....used to be SNP through and thru, but far too many fuck ups and mainly against what is for me the most important thing in my life..... Celtic.
Maybe the greens for me in May.....hope she's taught a lesson to stay the fuck out of football and take that ugly arsehole Leitch with her.

Detest them both.
...only way she could fix it is push Donkaster to void the league this year.....and nullify the filthy toxic hunnery.
Doesent matter who you vote a stopped voting ,years ago ,they are all just a bunch of self righteous in it for themselves bunch off cunts,canny give answer ,ask them a question you don't get an answer from them ,just a blank look me a question back ,so you don't know if you've been or went with the cunt ,wouldn't tell any of them a bird's nest,same as the press

It will never be called null and void. The only way that might happen is if we look like we could catch them and win it. As long as they are in front that wouldn't happen. They would call it for them though and that's why we need the CB'S in and to start winning all our games.

Detest them both.
All politicians are slimeballs and lowlifes. They’re only interested in feathering their own nests. Just pander to the crowd that will give them the best shot at re-election.
Tell ye what..give me 75k a year and I’ll sit at the back and shout hear hear or shame/boo. FFS a monkey could do that ...and probably better

Back