Number Plate.

paddyboy

Hi my friends, do any of you know of someone who would like to purchase my private number plate.
This is a cherished plate, any Celtic supporter would luv to have on there car. I bid for it on cash for kids
Dec 2018. it has never been on a car.

REG.NO.IS. LL 67 WON. If anyone is interested let me know through Celtic noise, and I will contact you.

Thank You.
Paddyboy.

Hi my friends, do any of you know of someone who would like to purchase my private number plate.
This is a cherished plate, any Celtic supporter would luv to have on there car. I bid for it on cash for kids

REG.NO.IS. LL 67 WON. If anyone is interested let me know through Celtic noise, and I will contact you.

Thank You.
Paddyboy.
No offence to anyone on the Noise Paddyboy but if I was you I'd head for Lennoxtown and hawk the plate outside the training ground, if you don't get the offer you need, get your arse over to paradise and it may end up on one of the board members Range Rover/Bentleys 😉

Thank You.
Paddyboy.
Stevie will give you a boax for it.

Been a while since I posted this thread, but decided to keep plate for a while.
The number plate LL 67 WON. is now for sale if anyone is interested.
The number plate is on my car just now , but can take it off immediately
to sell or transfer, can only go up in value.

Regards
Paddyboy.

Been a while since I posted this thread, but decided to keep plate for a while.
The number plate LL 67 WON. is now for sale if anyone is interested.
The number plate is on my car just now , but can take it off immediately
to sell or transfer, can only go up in value.

Regards
Paddyboy.
nah
i copied it and put it on ma tractor it's much fancier than a vauxhall

you snooze ye lose, should have punted it in 2020

ye mate but I've got the paperwork, and I can sell it.

Lisbon Lion plate means a lot to real Celtic supporters

they don't stick it on trackers for fun, unless its something

to do with servo

And when I mentioned it in 2020 I found out I couldn't sell .

until registered on a car which I hadn't done at the time,

but no worries I've already got plenty of offers.

Have fun on your tractor.
I'm sure av seen somewhere people buying and selling plates that hadn't been on a car so that's alot of shite for a start mate

its not shite you can do that, but when I bought the plate I had a 2008 car I didn't know I c had to have a car that was 2017 or younger as you cant make a car look younger by putting a 67 plate on it.
Check that out mate .

regards
paddyboy.
I ll give you a bag of sand for it?Do you do delivery?

Back