NYTimes- you wont read this in a British paper

Or as trumpton describes it:

"The failing NY Times"

It's interesting how objective viewers perceive the british ruling classes, they recognise the inherit traits of colonialism and a self-imposed God-given right to take take take from the savages.

The same historic ruling classes that sponsored mass genocide in creating an empire, but cry foul when the backlash duly arrives.

The ruling classes that question human rights violations in other regions, but who want to abolish existing legislation re human rights post-brexit.

Ruling classes who created the same borders that are proving to be an obstacle too far for them to circumnavigate now.

Lay down with the devil and the outcome is inevitable.......hell mend the lot of them.

That's a great article NB, thanks for putting that up. Tis spot on aboot the English aristocracy, how they are incompetent, brutal and racist. I hope their poxy UK falls to pieces, we ain't no Brits.
On another note, I saw the young Weah getting interviewed after the game. I was impressed by the way he spoke. Said he knows that Brendan can help him develop as a player but also as a man. He seems determined to make a name for himself here. I hope he does.
Hail Hail
Rich

Everything about the monarchy et al helps to enforce and prop up the class system.....which in turn purposely divides the populace through promoting racism, sectarianism and a few other isms....get shot of the monarchy and the class system will through time wither and die.

There endeth the lesson. Anarchy ya bass ?

NB, thats the best article we'll read today mate, a quote I've read many times about what this country suffers from the most is 'Historical Amnesia'. Brexit has brought some of the worst of the Rule Brittania Klan out from the shadows, every few years there's a poll on the British Empire and how proud you were of it, and shock horror the numbers of racists gets bigger every time the poll is taken.
Alongside the Roman Empire, the Brits have been the most genocidal nation in history.
I have to laugh to stop going mental when they tell us how they taught the savages in India some manners, and how we gave them the railways, they never finish the story by saying india was so vast we needed the trains to steal everything we could get our hands on.
Starving people to death is the quintessential British way, it is now an open secret that the war in Yemen is not only being waged by our Head Chopping Saudi allies, but by us as well, we are supplying jet fighters and also the mechanics to service the planes after every flight, the RAF are training their pilots to bomb innocent people on a regular basis, with 11 million people at risk of a man made famine, does anyone else see our fingerprints all over this conflict.

I saw a clever guy write once that the first country to be conquered by the Empire was England, the English poor the first to be subjected by it. It has to be said however that the English working class and their reformed cousins in Scotland and the North of Ireland continue to be willingly hoodwinked by the entrenched elite. They are compliant in their own oppression , in fact they have enabled it . Brexit will make the poor poorer and they are lapping it up. It's mental.

I saw a clever guy write once that the first country to be conquered by the Empire was England, the English poor the first to be subjected by it. It has to be said however that the English working class and their reformed cousins in Scotland and the North of Ireland continue to be willingly hoodwinked by the entrenched elite. They are compliant in their own oppression , in fact they have enabled it . Brexit will make the poor poorer and they are lapping it up. It's mental.

Agreed , there are too many in Scotland today who , in their ignorance , are happy to parrot the same lies about the British Empire and see no dangers in the Brexit cliffedge that we are rapidly headed for .
The royalists/loyalists , the ignorant and the poor are silent bedfellows to the ruling elite , who pander to them when necessary but wouldn't let them lick their boots ordinarily .
Role on the revolution - or independence , at least !

Everything about the monarchy et al helps to enforce and prop up the class system.....which in turn purposely divides the populace through promoting racism, sectarianism and a few other isms....get shot of the monarchy and the class system will through time wither and die.

There endeth the lesson. Anarchy ya bass ?
Agree entirely,the latest fiasco re the monarchy and laws of this country shows them up for what they truly are,pig ignorant imbeciles, we need another bite it vote to reverse this colonial attitude here, hh,

Members online

Back