NZ 102 Tonga 0

Loved playing the away game at Aberdeen, you always made stovies as after game grub, then it was a 2 1/2hr party on the bus home, joints, beer and a sing song
View attachment 14785
that’s me no64 running an interception when playing on the offensive line, it was batted up in the air, I caught it and headed downfield faster than a speeding bullet 🤣🤣
FFS Joints?
Sair joints
I'll stick to ma paper cuts

I think you'll find that this forum is for football and all sorts of other shite. I think you'll also find that there is a thread about Ange.
Most threads start on one topic and quite quickly veer away in some of the strangest direction.
So I think you would be better off pissin against the wind than trying to get a shower of lunatics to toe your line.
But as for ntcham, I'd chase him to fuck. If he was on a building site he couldn't work to warm himself!
You never know Deadner, Ollie might have got his act together,I dont think he expected to be back at Celtic,but now he is back he will surely realise this is a second chance he has and he needs to grab it with both hands..
Everybody deserves a second chance mate even Ollie and Boli,,if they were sevco players they would probably be on their 5th chance by now..

HH

You never know Deadner, Ollie might have got his act together,I dont think he expected to be back at Celtic,but now he is back he will surely realise this is a second chance he has and he needs to grab it with both hands..
Everybody deserves a second chance mate even Ollie and Boli,,if they were sevco players they would probably be on their 5th chance by now..

HH
Yeah I'm all for givin second chances. Everyone fucks up. The difference in the two are ntcham wants away, boli was chased. Now whether you think boli deserved to be chased or not is another story. I would question if he's good enough. Ntcham on the other hand is a lazy fucker who has loads of talent. So I think he'll get his chance and ange will soon see the extent of his laziness and will be shown the road.

Members online

Latest posts

Back