Oñce again

patmeech

I did say mindset this morning and taking chances put it this way did I expect it no am I surprised no that sums this team up why play simunovic ?? Rogic and forrest enough said get the ear plugs into its going to be a.noisy few days thanks BHOYS

I did say mindset this morning and taking chances put it this way did I expect it no am I surprised no that sums this team up why play simunovic ?? Rogic and forrest enough said get the ear plugs into its going to be a.noisy few days thanks BHOYS
Just shows we all see things differently ,thought big Tam was good first half but agree about Forrest although a dont think Ajer playing RB helped him much

Team had a very poor night. We played well first half but too many touches in front of goal is becoming a really bad habit for us. Great play at times from Elynoussie and we really need to get him fully fit.

I keep repeating this but El Hammed is a significant loss to the team and we could do with his steel and composure at the back.

Tonight Big Fraser's kicking had people hiding their coffee under their seats. I also think Bolingoli is stronger and faster than Taylor. I felt sorry for big Julien. Ajer was erratic and Jozo looked desperately uncomfortable in that formation. Edouard's penalty was ice cool. Jamesy bhoy was in hiding and Cal Mac will never have a harder shift with Broonie and Rogic in the middle. Missed Christie's endeavour and N'tchams strength in the middle. Thought Griffiths lifted us but created gap in middle of park. I feel sick as a pig. I have no whiskey. I hate work. Only positive I can take from this is fewer games and opportunity now to focus totally on the 9.

Hugely disappointed with the result. Sloppy play cost us again. But the positive is as you say that we can concentrate fully on the league and cup now and make another bit of history. Then tonight can be out to bed.
HH

Sorry can't take.any positives it's always the same in europe cluj 2 alright we had good results in section can't get my head round frimsong out Jozo in and as for forrest enough.said

Members online

Back