O dear

To be fair to the hun board...at least they embrace their kultur, as vile as it is. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Our board dont want us being political in any shape or form. Our history also doesnt matter to our board. If anything gets in the way of them making money then it's out. As soon as "let the people sing" starts offending people it will be of the paradise play list.
Steady Lubo pal, our board have done many things that the fan base have not agreed with but I don't think they have ever promoted and supported hatred and bigotry as a way to keep their pockets full. I don't think I am wrong. If a Celtic board had ever condoned anti protestant rhetoric during my life time that would have been the end for me but I grew up with the original rangers board and their open determination to promote a cultural difference between people. Celtic fans are different to that shower and I am sure any board will get to know that. I have always believed a Celtic fan would walk away from the club if basic humanity was not respected, a supporter of our fascist opponents either agrees with the anti human shit or turns a blind eye. Sorry folks I've been drinking again.

Steady Lubo pal, our board have done many things that the fan base have not agreed with but I don't think they have ever promoted and supported hatred and bigotry as a way to keep their pockets full. I don't think I am wrong. If a Celtic board had ever condoned anti protestant rhetoric during my life time that would have been the end for me but I grew up with the original rangers board and their open determination to promote a cultural difference between people. Celtic fans are different to that shower and I am sure any board will get to know that. I have always believed a Celtic fan would walk away from the club if basic humanity was not respected, a supporter of our fascist opponents either agrees with the anti human shit or turns a blind eye. Sorry folks I've been drinking again.

Never said they have ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I was joking lemon

Members online

Back