Odsonne Edouard’s Here for Ten in a Row – Contract Extension Talks Underway

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
The first Kenyan to play in the EPL came from Celtic. He understood and respected the traditions of the club enough to choose the squad number 67 when he joined because he already knew the only colour that matters is green. Eddie knows that too and he'll be here to make history. He knows he will make riches anywhere but where else can he be assured of immortality.

I'd love it if this comes off.

I can't bring myself to believe it till it happens, however. We're asking Eddy to do what Virgil, Victor, Moussa and even someone like Gary Hooper weren't prepared to do - reject the riches of England and play a fourth season in Scotland.

I'd love it.

I'd love it if this comes off.

I can't bring myself to believe it till it happens, however. We're asking Eddy to do what Virgil, Victor, Moussa and even someone like Gary Hooper weren't prepared to do - reject the riches of England and play a fourth season in Scotland.

I'd love it.
I actually think big Eddy will stay for the 10. I have to qualify that with the news I have been drinking a lot during lockdown. But, I do think he will sign. He won't be the only one either, Simo and Hayes need replaced. I think a couple will also go if we get a decent bid. Another thing to remember is we are going to be attempting to qualify for the CL. That's over £60m so we need to try for that. If we achieve that by improving the squad we will ragdoll.thise tramps.

With the exits of Jozo, Hayes, Kouassi, (probably) Gordon, Arzani, Miller, Bauer, Sinclair (in January), The Wall and Moy, we've probably taken £100k-150k per week from the wage bill.

Surely with that money we can give decent contracts to Eddy, The Wall, another centre-half of Julien's stature and possibly Moy (or wee Paddy R.?)

If someone gives us our money back for Boli then we roll the dice again with a left-back and if Ajer goes then we get yet another centre-half and, let's face it, bank most of the fee.

Our squad has been too big for years. That's 10 players out. We probably only want four or five in.

With the exits of Jozo, Hayes, Kouassi, (probably) Gordon, Arzani, Miller, Bauer, Sinclair (in January), The Wall and Moy, we've probably taken £100k-150k per week from the wage bill.

Surely with that money we can give decent contracts to Eddy, The Wall, another centre-half of Julien's stature and possibly Moy (or wee Paddy R.?)

If someone gives us our money back for Boli then we roll the dice again with a left-back and if Ajer goes then we get yet another centre-half and, let's face it, bank most of the fee.

Our squad has been too big for years. That's 10 players out. We probably only want four or five in.
We already have Larry what can be considered new signings due to the amount of games they have already missed this season,Hatem Abd Elhamed and Michael Johnston,in my opinion they would get a game in any Scottish Premiership team and maybe in the lower end of the English Premiership.

HH.

Back