OFFENDED 😂😂😂 GTF🖕

I

Ian65

What offends people nowadays , would you travel hunners a miles tae be offended , are we aw getting a bit saft and wasn’t fuckin letters ten times fuvkin better than shitey sites were know it all’s spout there shite 🤔🤔🤔🤔 just asking

Awe the worlds truly gone doowally mate everycunts turned into a grass about anything and everything even if they know fuck all about it 😱

What offends people nowadays , would you travel hunners a miles tae be offended , are we aw getting a bit saft and wasn’t fuckin letters ten times fuvkin better than shitey sites were know it all’s spout there shite 🤔🤔🤔🤔 just asking
Good question
My tuppence worth
I’m not offended easily, hardly ever, west coast upbringing means you’ve had a life of people taking the piss in good humour.
But in theory the worlds a better place now for moving on from the old ways.
The people that tend to complain (including myself) about the world being politically correct nowadays tend to be white from a ‘privileged background’.
By that I mean even though I come from the west and some would say it was poor/harsh environment, compared to others around the globe, it was and still is a blessing.
It’s a shift in behaviour more than anything.
the idea is you can be who you choose to be and be born wherever your were born without fear or favour.
nout wrong with that
It’s another argument when humour comes into it.

Good question
My tuppence worth
I’m not offended easily, hardly ever, west coast upbringing means you’ve had a life of people taking the piss in good humour.
The people that tend to complain (including myself) about the world being politically correct nowadays tend to be white from a ‘privileged background’.
By that I mean even though I come from the west and some would say it was poor/harsh environment, compared to others around the globe, it was and still is a blessing.
the idea is you can be who you choose to be and be born wherever your were born without fear or favour.
nout wrong with that
Ffs you used tae be a laff 🤔🤔you’ve changed 😂😂😂😂

Good question
My tuppence worth
nout wrong with that
I agree certain ways we in the west coast mainly Glasgow spoke to each other is out of fashion but being able to hold ur own in an argument/conversation is important builds ur character and helps build confidence kids these days don't even go out to play never mind have a square go its no right fuckin housebound on PlayStations/xbox😡

I agree certain ways we in the west coast mainly Glasgow spoke to each other is out of fashion but being able to hold ur own in an argument/conversation is important builds ur character and helps build confidence kids these days don't even go out to play never mind have a square go its no right fuckin housebound on PlayStations/xbox😡
Your mouth could keep you out a fight or get you in one but in truth you had to stand your ground and if the bell went for the first round you had to be prepared to speak with your fists.
Square go, my maw used to say if you get in one and dont win, I’ll not clean your wounds, I’ll wipe the fucking floor with you 🤣
Your right though it’s changed days
Weans are gamers and hang aboot with their folks when they’re not
They sit in the house on headphones speaking to their mates 🤣
Me I played fitba stopping only to eat,sleep,shite and dodge school

Your mouth could keep you out a fight or get you in one but in truth you had to stand your ground and if the bell went for the first round you had to be prepared to speak with your fists.
Square go, my maw used to say if you get in one and dont win, I’ll not clean your wounds, I’ll wipe the fucking floor with you 🤣
Your right though it’s changed days
Weans are gamers and hang aboot with their folks when they’re not
They sit in the house on headphones speaking to their mates 🤣
Me I played fitba stopping only to eat,sleep,shite and dodge school
Exactly we were the same wen younger out awe day everyday playing fitbaw way adventures interwoven between games then wen ur a teen u kicked about the scheme till u cud get into boozers 🥳I don't stay in the best of areas but I hardly see children or teens in the streets being connected on the webs defo got bad downsides I don't like how sheltered kids are these days its not normal behaviour

Was gonna ask if your on ra bevvy tonight STG😂😂😂...P.S. Got a wee run to the homeland on Friday ..Gourock no less ..glorious doon by the waater 😊😎
As a rule, I always drink the night before a huns game m8
My experiences of what ‘high jinx’ I can get myself involved in following a celtic win over the dark forces have led me to the conclusion I’m better taking myself oot the equation.
I cannot drink for a second day which is useful in avoiding a bad drink habit.
I’m too excitable when it comes to my team, and I have no qualms about who knows.
So I’ve probably watched every huns game rattling in the last 10 years 🤣
There’s no place like home mate
When the pubs open I’ll catch you fir a pint one time
Maybe go to cleats and start a riot with that mob 🤣

Exactly we were the same wen younger out awe day everyday playing fitbaw way adventures interwoven between games then wen ur a teen u kicked about the scheme till u cud get into boozers 🥳I don't stay in the best of areas but I hardly see children or teens in the streets being connected on the webs defo got bad downsides I don't like how sheltered kids are these days its not normal behaviour
Those were the days, in summer you could play on the street with no cars. Jackets doon. 20 aside. You’d have cunts going in for their dinners and the game would still go on. My dad was laughing about that the other day. We played right outside my hoose and on his way game from work he’d be like what’s the score boys ‘it’s 0-0’.
We’d been playing for 13 hours but there was too many to get anywhere near the goal
Next goals the winner was always the shout but in the end the game would end when the cunt with the mitre mouldmaster git dragged hame 🤣

Back