OFFENDED 😂😂😂 GTF🖕

I agree certain ways we in the west coast mainly Glasgow spoke to each other is out of fashion but being able to hold ur own in an argument/conversation is important builds ur character and helps build confidence kids these days don't even go out to play never mind have a square go its no right fuckin housebound on PlayStations/xbox😡
Aye bang oan everycunt scared tae say whit they fuckin mean ma weans never got burned oan a fire cause I telt the STAY THE FUCK AWAY FAE IT aw deprivation gies it back 😂😂

Aye bang oan everycunt scared tae say whit they fuckin mean ma weans never got burned oan a fire cause I telt the STAY THE FUCK AWAY FAE IT aw deprivation gies it back 😂😂
Lucky bastard huvin a fire 🤣
When we grew up we thought the fire brigade just rescued cats Fae trees and silly cunts caught in fences cos we didnae know white a fire wis
Nah we had had central heating 🤣

Lucky bastard huvin a fire 🤣
When we grew up we thought the fire brigade just rescued cats Fae trees and silly cunts caught in fences cos we didnae know white a fire wis
Nah we had had central heating 🤣
😂😂that’s a fuckin monty python sketch ffs , naw aw kiddin aside the OFFENDED are taking ere everything is getting mega fuckin boring scared tae say shit 🤔🤔 that’s why I said better gaun back tae letters at least it would take a fuckin weeek afore cunts could get offended 😂😂😂😂 wsnkers twous up yeah 😂😂😂😂

😂😂that’s a fuckin month python sketch ffs , naw aw kiddin aside the OFFENDED are taking ere everything is getting mega fuckin boring scared tae say shit 🤔🤔 that’s why I said better gaun back tae letters at least it would take a fuckin weeek afore cunts could get offended 😂😂😂😂 wsnkers twous up yeah 😂😂😂😂

Those were the days, in summer you could play on the street with no cars. Jackets doon. 20 aside. You’d have cunts going in for their dinners and the game would still go on. My dad was laughing about that the other day. We played right outside my hoose and on his way game from work he’d be like what’s the score boys ‘it’s 0-0’.
We’d been playing for 13 hours but there was too many to get anywhere near the goal
Next goals the winner was always the shout but in the end the game would end when the cunt with the mitre mouldmaster git dragged hame 🤣
Superb on a nice summers day and nite playing as u said 20 aside first to 21 then pick new teams 😁 they were the days

😂😂that’s a fuckin monty python sketch ffs , naw aw kiddin aside the OFFENDED are taking ere everything is getting mega fuckin boring scared tae say shit 🤔🤔 that’s why I said better gaun back tae letters at least it would take a fuckin weeek afore cunts could get offended 😂😂😂😂 wsnkers twous up yeah 😂😂😂😂
Really ?
never watched the comedy sketches just the films
There you go, it’s my thread, back on point call the 👮‍♀️ 🤣
Scared tae say shit ?
You know I always thought you were holding back big man especially with the historian 🤣
Letters 🤣 you’d need a postal service for that tae work
You think a phone bills bad, you get free data and texts
Cost aboot a quid to send a birthday card nowadays and you’ve got to get a return taxi to give over the money cos you canni put the money in the card the robbing cunts
Speaking of cards, the price of a fucking card nowadays, theres offensive fir yi
The ex came over with weans my last birthday
The weans made you cards
They ‘drew pictures of you’ (looked more like that fat fuck) and on the inside of each card was an X
I was like whits this a fucking treasure map tae find my present 🙄

What offends people nowadays , would you travel hunners a miles tae be offended , are we aw getting a bit saft and wasn’t fuckin letters ten times fuvkin better than shitey sites were know it all’s spout there shite 🤔🤔🤔🤔 just asking
Ian, I think you're being, "disrespectful".

Really ?
never watched the comedy sketches just the films
There you go, it’s my thread, back on point call the 👮‍♀️ 🤣
Scared tae say shit ?
You know I always thought you were holding back big man especially with the historian 🤣
Letters 🤣 you’d need a postal service for that tae work
You think a phone bills bad, you get free data and texts
Cost aboot a quid to send a birthday card nowadays and you’ve got to get a return taxi to give over the money cos you canni put the money in the card the robbing cunts
Speaking of cards, the price of a fucking card nowadays, theres offensive fir yi
The ex came over with weans my last birthday
The weans made you cards
They ‘drew pictures of you’ (looked more like that fat fuck) and on the inside of each card was an X
I was like whits this a fucking treasure map tae find my present 🙄
Nae harm glove , far too fuckin long agree way the bit a read 😂😂😂 honestly Saturday nite oan here used tae be a fuckin laff check how many cunts are oan the nite 🙈🙈🙈 auld Micheal has a lot tae answer for 😂😂😂😂

As a rule, I always drink the night before a huns game m8
My experiences of what ‘high jinx’ I can get myself involved in following a celtic win over the dark forces have led me to the conclusion I’m better taking myself oot the equation.
I cannot drink for a second day which is useful in avoiding a bad drink habit.
I’m too excitable when it comes to my team, and I have no qualms about who knows.
So I’ve probably watched every huns game rattling in the last 10 years 🤣
There’s no place like home mate
When the pubs open I’ll catch you fir a pint one time
Maybe go to cleats and start a riot with that mob 🤣
I made myself busy the day ...spent most of it getting the garden sorted ...I find it difficult to concentrate on anything when we are playing them next day. No drink today but saving myself for tomorrow. ..definitely catch a pint some time in the future mate.

Nae harm glove , far too fuckin long agree way the bit a read 😂😂😂 honestly Saturday nite oan here used tae be a fuckin laff check how many cunts are oan the nite 🙈🙈🙈 auld Micheal has a lot tae answer for 😂😂😂😂
Funny that’s what she says 🙄
It’ll be back to that in time m8 once this covid shit is over
Most cunts are having Saturday night 3/4 times a week
My old bhoy had a saying that I fucking hated hearing
You need routine in your life
Even he’s hating the routine now
Apart Fae that every cunts falling oot cos the fitbas shite no worth talking about
We need dear fucking Deirdre on here
God bless MD
Sadly missed

Well like a few wankers on here 😂😂 if you disagree your being aggressive 😂😂 no plan 🤔 and off course Celtic are worldwide so you get the real fans 😂😂😂 talking shite anaw , US of A and New Zealand spring to ming no I did mean MING😂😂😂😂😂
Ming, flashback ....
Flash ahaha he’s a ...
Flash Gordon

Yip I’ve lost it

most people get offended by something offensive m8

you get offended if people talk shite 🤣🤣
That’s about 99% of this sites output including yours truly 🤣🤣

I made myself busy the day ...spent most of it getting the garden sorted ...I find it difficult to concentrate on anything when we are playing them next day. No drink today but saving myself for tomorrow. ..definitely catch a pint some time in the future mate.
I’m fine the day before
It’s match day that I don’t enjoy so much
I can’t watch with anyone anymore
Used to with my dad but he’s the negative type when nervous
Only time I’ve ever been cheeky and told him to feck up is during these games
I mind being at Ibrokes in the snakes first game in charge spewing outside
Having palpitations inside at 3-0 up
The labour ward all over again
It’s not enjoyable until the ref blows and we’ve won

Ming, flashback ....
Flash ahaha he’s a ...
Flash Gordon

Yip I’ve lost it

most people get offended by something offensive m8

you get offended if people talk shite 🤣🤣
That’s about 99% of this sites output including yours truly 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 naw Ming is just a crackin word especially with ER at the back —dirty fuckin minger 😂😂😂😂

Back