Offended

I couldn’t possibly comment
Well if you insist
Nah this’ll be Imatimed into the dustbin
Isn’t our planet lovely full of wonderful people who never insult each other
Up to our knees in Sumcnuts blood never happens.
Dearie me
Don’t go Lubo it won’t be the same bud
MD will be turning in hiz grave at the thought of it. Stay and fight your corner
It’s getting Wokey oan here don’t let it

HH 🙏

Lubo wtf? We have opinions. Nothing more. Need for a thread I'm not so sure.
I personally am avoiding a certain thread. That said the comments on the recent events are spilling on to many threads. No getting away from it. It ain't why I joined this forum. I thought we were objective. Becoming hard to stomach for me right now. You ain't the 1st to take a step back. Others that I know are feeling same. Me included. Sad day for our forum. We put ourselves above the scum yet in my opinion right now we are posting bile that we normally ridicule. Count me out.

Lubo wtf? We have opinions. Nothing more. Need for a thread I'm not so sure.
I personally am avoiding a certain thread. That said the comments on the recent events are spilling on to many threads. No getting away from it. It ain't why I joined this forum. I thought we were objective. Becoming hard to stomach for me right now. You ain't the 1st to take a step back. Others that I know are feeling same. Me included. Sad day for our forum. We put ourselves above the scum yet in my opinion right now we are posting bile that we normally ridicule. Count me out.
Forgot" hun lovers" yer having a fuckin laugh.

Folks, I said stated on my last post that I was saddened by the comments regarding that which is now in danger of fatally dividing us . For the record I haven't altered my opinion on that. Equally for the record though, let me state unequivocally.....I most definitely wasn't offended. I mean no offence to any of you who hold your beliefs close to your hearts. But I pay absolutely no homage to Queen/King, or Pope. If the day ever dawns that The Noise has a civilised debate about such things, I would be happy, indeed, I would relish, the opportunity to explain my feelings. It would I hope be done with complete respect for those of you who hold opinions, even if those opinions are 180 degrees opposite my own.

There are no preconditions to being a Celtic supporter; it's of no consequence what God you pray to, what school you went to, or indeed, what politcal party you vote, or don't vote, for.

The Noise, for me anyway, has more than its share of very intelligent, articulate, humorous contributors.

So, I'm on with a heartfelt plea . Take a step back, take a breath. Don't let this divide get any deeper. You're a very special group of folk. Each and every one of you has had input to creating this terrific forum. Respect each other as fellow Celtic supporters first and foremost. But respect also the fact that we are individuals with a right hold opinions away from the beautiful game.

Folks, I said stated on my last post that I was saddened by the comments regarding that which is now in danger of fatally dividing us . For the record I haven't altered my opinion on that. Equally for the record though, let me state unequivocally.....I most definitely wasn't offended. I mean no offence to any of you who hold your beliefs close to your hearts. But I pay absolutely no homage to Queen/King, or Pope. If the day ever dawns that The Noise has a civilised debate about such things, I would be happy, indeed, I would relish, the opportunity to explain my feelings. It would I hope be done with complete respect for those of you who hold opinions, even if those opinions are 180 degrees opposite my own.

There are no preconditions to being a Celtic supporter; it's of no consequence what God you pray to, what school you went to, or indeed, what politcal party you vote, or don't vote, for.

The Noise, for me anyway, has more than its share of very intelligent, articulate, humorous contributors.

So, I'm on with a heartfelt plea . Take a step back, take a breath. Don't let this divide get any deeper. You're a very special group of folk. Each and every one of you has had input to creating this terrific forum. Respect each other as fellow Celtic supporters first and foremost. But respect also the fact that we are individuals with a right hold opinions away from the beautiful game.
Well said Frank we can’t afford to lose Kelly Lubo and John no from this place they bring far too much insight fun and laughter
As do Steviebhoy Hoopy And STG for the sake of the Royals( now I know that there was some serious stuff said) but ffs guys don’t let that define the brilliant people on this forum Please Please take a breath
I don’t want to see the Heart ripped out of this NOISE.
We’ve had enough heartache on here these past few years with Loss.
Let’s not fall out over this 🙏

HH 😔

Last edited:

👏Excellent summary Frank, Am like you everyone's entitled to their opinions, But this wee site is an Oasis in some respects to other Celtic minded sites IMHO. Let's get back to what brought us here in the first place.

The humour seems to have gone out of the place after yesterday's developments
Nobody is going to change their minds on their feelings/opinions, so why beat that horse to the bone ?
I've been called all sorts by cunts on here, did it affect me...not in the slightest
Read, post, laugh, or whatever you do, but FFS, the only person affected, are the ones who let it affect them
I used to tell my kids when they came and said someone had called them a name
"It's ok, nothing happened, unless you let it...is what they said true ? No ? then just know that if they called you a 'giraffe' it wouldn't upset you..."
Surprisingly, it seemed to work
Then, there was the time a kid who liked a girl that liked my youngest boy, wrote some stuff about him in chalk at the skatepark
Fuck was he mad
I said "OK, you can sit there, and stew, or you can go knock fuck out of him...what's it to be ?"
I drove him to the kids house, and the kid's Mum answered the door
She said "He can't come out right now, he's...busy..."
Next day at school, in front of all the kids, my boy asked him to repeat what he wrote, the kid wouldn't, so he was branded a shitebag forevermore
Do I know what I am doing ?
Mibbes not, but it's how things go, you either ignore it, or let it fuck you up
Apart from that, I hope you all enjoy a wonderful fitba free weekend and find other things to be getting on with
I remain...yours truly
Thanks for your indulgence, and a Merry Christmas to all our readers

Latest posts

Back