OFFERING A PALM LEAF TO SEVCO

BILLCOWIE1958

Throughout the saga of cutting briefs available to fans of both CELTIC and SEVCO I can see the bitterness confusion and angst being created so I have come up with a plan to help restore the status quo

We should be magnanamous and come March offer our opponents 7000 tickets for their traditional area at Celtic Park

We should offer these briefs at £100 a pop payable fully in advance with no sale or return option for unsold briefs

And to demonstrate our goodwill towards them we wouldn't even insist on the cunts being netted in ?

HH?

Last edited:
Throughout the saga of cutting briefs available to fans of both CELTIC and SEVCO I can see the bitterness confusion and angst being created so I have come up with a plan to help restore the status quo

We should be magnanamous and come March offer our opponents 7000 tickets for their traditional area at Celtic Park

We should offer these briefs at £100 a pop payable fully in advance with no sale or return option for unsold briefs

And to demonstrate our goodwill towards them we wouldn't even insist on the cunts being netted in ?

HH?

Come March we will have the league done and dusted and the billies won't want to watch another successful mauling by the 8iar team.

Back