Official SPFL Youtube highlights- total joke

CalumHH

I watch these highlights if i miss sportscene but they are beginning to take the piss now.

I noticed that the McKenna tackle on Edouard was completely left out of their highlights reel despite it being a major talking point from the game.

And today having heard about Jordan Jones getting banned for a dive i hadn't seen i decided to look it up, watched the video (clear dive) but they have chosen to actually include a lovely rendition of the crowd singing the Billy boys for the last 20 seconds or so at the end of the video. On the OFFICIAL SPFL HIGHLIGHTS. Try and convince me that the person who made the video hasn't included that on purpose. Maybe i'm a delicate snowflake or maybe they are total c*nts.

I watch these highlights if i miss sportscene but they are beginning to take the piss now.

I noticed that the McKenna tackle on Edouard was completely left out of their highlights reel despite it being a major talking point from the game.

And today having heard about Jordan Jones getting banned for a dive i hadn't seen i decided to look it up, watched the video (clear dive) but they have chosen to actually include a lovely rendition of the crowd singing the Billy boys for the last 20 seconds or so at the end of the video. On the OFFICIAL SPFL HIGHLIGHTS. Try and convince me that the person who made the video hasn't included that on purpose. Maybe i'm a delicate snowflake or maybe they are total c*nts.

were they not singing "we love the killie pies...."!!!

The thing is whoever is responsible for putting this together would not have done it unless he/she is comfortable that there would be no sanction as a result.

What does that tell you?

Reactions: TET
Shocking that song is included as a sort of add-on after football finished, someone needs the sack.

Reactions: TET

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back