Oh Hyeon-gyu

Please don't bar me from from the Noise ! But to the air of 'Marching Through Georgia'.

Hy Oh, Hy Oh
I am a Celtic Bhoy

Hy Oh, Hy Oh
A faithful Tim - aloy

Hy Oh, Hy Oh
You'll know me by my scores

Up to my knees in 'Hunny' goals
Surrender or you'll cry
For I am an Asian Timmy Bhoy.
the original sung by Celtic supporters after beating Deidco 5-0 in SCSF in 1925
Hullo Hullo
We are the Tim Malloys
Hullo Hullo
You‘ll know us by our Noise
We Fucked the Rangers in the Cup
Twas good to be alive
Not one, not two, not three, not four, but five

Hope he gets on with our Chinese players.....research, deep thorough research by that mob on the other side says them Koreans don't like the Chinese!!! Hope there's no rifts in the dressing room.....you know, with all our Chinese players. I look forward to Jacksons thought on this signing....mare bloody Far Easteners....there's going to be none left over there!!!!
Were signing Chinese players from Japan 🤣

Hope he gets on with our Chinese players.....research, deep thorough research by that mob on the other side says them Koreans don't like the Chinese!!! Hope there's no rifts in the dressing room.....you know, with all our Chinese players. I look forward to Jacksons thought on this signing....mare bloody Far Easteners....there's going to be none left over there!!!!
Whit Chinese players?

Big Ange likes this bhoy....looks like he is well up for the challenge. Already done his National Service .
Ange really looks pumped up by this signing.
Was a wee bit dubious about GG ( presumably) going but Ange’s interview makes this signing look pretty exciting.
Dont know how they’ll fit his name in a song though ….. Hyeon Geu, not the easiest … Oh well
HH

Rangers fans
FnUXD5jX0AASRfI

Rangers fans

FnUXD5jX0AASRfI

And yet, boab, even with Keith Jackarse writing pieces like this, that would easily fit into any hun blog next to comments about "dirty fenians" and our "monkey players".....he will still likely be in Celtic park interviewing our manager and captain about the upcoming game against Dundee United. Free tea, biscuits and comfy chair. I really wish our club would ban these arseholes.

And yet, boab, even with Keith Jackarse writing pieces like this, that would easily fit into any hun blog next to comments about "dirty fenians" and our "monkey players".....he will still likely be in Celtic park interviewing our manager and captain about the upcoming game against Dundee United. Free tea, biscuits and comfy chair. I really wish our club would ban these arseholes.
Lubo question is, who buys this shite or follows it or worse, believes it.

Back