oh look another squirrel

Not for me, Clive. Bloody hell, that didn't take long for Tyldesley to buy into the sevco 💩. Interesting use of the word "we"!

View attachment 10786

He must either be as gullible as the clan or to thick to read what they put in front of him before actually broadcasting the crap.
And he wanted us to feel bad for him when ITV got rid of him, no wonder.
"A 2 horse race"
So how come they finished 3rd in 2018 then Clive.
How do you come third when only 2 horses are in it.

If I may expand on Moussa's quote... the only thing sevco has lifted any year is the pitch.
The only other thing in danger of getting lifted over there was their glib and shameless former chairman.

To be fair, he does have the freshest smelling money ever minted after all the laundering it received. That was also the only thing that's ever been washed over there, although their fans have been spun and rinsed quite a few times.

What happened to the £30m bid from HOO FLUNG DUNG FC? Flie under utter pish.
Knut? Bristol city sent him packing back up to Scouse land after the loan deal.
Liverpool must still giggling for what they got for him.Still not all bad news for the filth they have the premium state of the art taps to show off to everyone.......OOPS!
I hear the German club, Eich Neich Braun Keeikh are now leading the charge to sign him for €8b, ok its only a third of what the Daily Ranger says hes worth, but, at least it's €7.980,000,000 more than we got for Dembelle.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Back