Oh the irony

fergusslayedtheblues

When I need a wee bit of cheering up and a good laugh , I find myself drawn to wee coco's comedy website Ibrox noise .
If you have never paid it a visit , it's a must if your feeling down and in need of a pick me up .

I am thinking ,this site is really run by a tim with a wicked sense of humour .

There is an article today that cements that theory ,Ladies and gentlemen ,I give you .

Black Lives Matter, but so do opinions

We’ve held off this topic for a long long time, preferring to avoid politics on our site, but with every passing Rangers match that sees our team take the knee, we felt it was time to speak up.

The Black Lives Matter movement, fundamentally, is a noble cause of ensuring equality in society between races and religions. Effectively, whatever it started out as, that should be the base aim – that everyone has equal rights.

That is fair, we have no issue with that.

But with each passing week in which the nobility of the movement gets more and more hijacked by toxic division, politics, and barely-concealed agendas of oppressing opinions of those who don’t support the movement, it simply gets more and more nasty.

In short, we’re absolutely sick to the back teeth of seeing sport being used for political gain.

We’ve never liked seeing sport and politics mixed, and our issues with this situation is the astonishing oppression with which media groups especially are peddling the BLM lines to the detriment of all other views.

It’s been hammered home so many times ad-nauseum that we almost forget we’re still in the midst of a global crisis.

And our biggest issue? When our Rangers players to a one are forced to take the knee, to subscribe to the issue for fear of being targeted as racists if they don’t.

In Formula 1, the drivers are given the free choice whether they knee or not, and that is absolutely fair – those who want to express their support in that way, do so, and those who do not want to take that route, do not.

But in football, all players (and managers) are having to do it whether they identify with the action or not.

And just because you don’t want to take the knee does not make you a racist – it just means you don’t want to take the knee. Or indeed do the salute.

Black lives, like all lives, matter – and just like other minority groups, blacks have suffered oppression and injustice throughout the centuries.

But we wish there was a way that allowed supporters of the movement to engage with it to their hearts’ content without those who wish to remain outside being labelled as the bad guys.

Racism is best left behind us, but for us, this movement has now rather gone beyond that.

Poppygate anyone .
Oh the irony
HH

Irony is something these dolts find on the periodic table next to coppery, steely and brassy neck.

It is quite humorous to see them tie themselves up in knots though, especially as they try to embrace certain aspects of human rights and equality, whilst actively participating in race-baiting, bigotry and wishing death upon almost a million Catholics throughout Scotland.

Irony doesn't even begin to describe the paradoxical dichotomy of being a hun. Fuckwittery is probably a more apt description of their mental machinations.

Irony is something these dolts find on the periodic table next to coppery, steely and brassy neck.

It is quite humorous to see them tie themselves up in knots though, especially as they try to embrace certain aspects of human rights and equality, whilst actively participating in race-baiting, bigotry and wishing death upon almost a million Catholics throughout Scotland.

Irony doesn't even begin to describe the paradoxical dichotomy of being a hun. Fuckwittery is probably a more apt description of their mental machinations.

I couldn't have put it better myself

Do want to burst the wee pointy heads bubble, but in Scotland when the commentators speak about the moment they are about to take the knee they state the players unite to show racism the red card, thats what is now happening, the mantra is SRTRC. Also BLM is not a political organisation you sign up to, it's simply a slogan to remind people that Black people are human beings and as such have the same rights on the planet to be treated as such and that their lives on this planet matters, a killing is a killing and nothing can disguise that fact, but when a killing is done in the name of racisim and that fact alone then it should not be a choice thing to stand up to it, it is everyones duty to stand up and be counted, and call it out and show even in a simple action, like bending a knee, that this will not be tolerated in society.

Last edited:
Do want to burst the wee pointy heads bubble, but in Scotland when the commentators speak about the moment they are about to take the knee they state the players unite to show show racism the red card, thats what is now happening, the mantra is SRTRC. Also BLM is not a political organisation you sign up to, it's simply a slogan to remind people that Balck people are human beings and as such have the same rights on the planet to be treated as such and that their lives on this planet matters, a killing is a killing and nothing can disguise tht fact, but when a killing is done in the name of racisim and that fact alone then it should not be a choice thing to stand up to it, it is everyones duty to stand up and be counted, and call it out and show even in a simple action, like bending a knee, that this will not be tolerated in society.
100% Boab.

It's not a case of 'pick and choose' what injustices you wish to contend. It's a simple case of what is right and what is wrong.

What the hunbags don't seem to realise, is that the thing they shout loudest about - is exactly the same thing that we despise the most. Instead of fucking point-scoring - WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ?

But why put up a real fight when Mountbatten, paed-Andrew, chuckie and any fucking number you want of royals, tories, patrons of Kincora, lords, ladies and peers have perpetrated the same vile acts.

Hypocrisy - they cunts don't know the meaning of the word

Radio Clyde and Keevins knock punters who phone in as having a west of Scotland mentality, ironically the guy Hugh sits with nodding in agreement is the exact person and image keevins is trying to potray, you sleep with dogs and take the soup.
Nothing worse than a self confessed bigot who is giving air time and paid for it.

Untitled.jpg

Radio Clyde and Keevins knock punters who phone in as having a west of Scotland mentality, ironically the guy Hugh sits with nodding in agreement is the exact person and image keevins is trying to potray, you sleep with dogs and take the soup.
Nothing worse than a self confessed bigot who is giving air time and paid for it.

View attachment 11133

A Masonic Hall on St Mary’s Rd.....ya gotta love the irony in that 🤣🤣🤣

When I need a wee bit of cheering up and a good laugh , I find myself drawn to wee coco's comedy website Ibrox noise .
If you have never paid it a visit , it's a must if your feeling down and in need of a pick me up .

I am thinking ,this site is really run by a tim with a wicked sense of humour .

There is an article today that cements that theory ,Ladies and gentlemen ,I give you .

Black Lives Matter, but so do opinions

We’ve held off this topic for a long long time, preferring to avoid politics on our site, but with every passing Rangers match that sees our team take the knee, we felt it was time to speak up.

The Black Lives Matter movement, fundamentally, is a noble cause of ensuring equality in society between races and religions. Effectively, whatever it started out as, that should be the base aim – that everyone has equal rights.

That is fair, we have no issue with that.

But with each passing week in which the nobility of the movement gets more and more hijacked by toxic division, politics, and barely-concealed agendas of oppressing opinions of those who don’t support the movement, it simply gets more and more nasty.

In short, we’re absolutely sick to the back teeth of seeing sport being used for political gain.

We’ve never liked seeing sport and politics mixed, and our issues with this situation is the astonishing oppression with which media groups especially are peddling the BLM lines to the detriment of all other views.

It’s been hammered home so many times ad-nauseum that we almost forget we’re still in the midst of a global crisis.

And our biggest issue? When our Rangers players to a one are forced to take the knee, to subscribe to the issue for fear of being targeted as racists if they don’t.

In Formula 1, the drivers are given the free choice whether they knee or not, and that is absolutely fair – those who want to express their support in that way, do so, and those who do not want to take that route, do not.

But in football, all players (and managers) are having to do it whether they identify with the action or not.

And just because you don’t want to take the knee does not make you a racist – it just means you don’t want to take the knee. Or indeed do the salute.

Black lives, like all lives, matter – and just like other minority groups, blacks have suffered oppression and injustice throughout the centuries.

But we wish there was a way that allowed supporters of the movement to engage with it to their hearts’ content without those who wish to remain outside being labelled as the bad guys.

Racism is best left behind us, but for us, this movement has now rather gone beyond that.

Poppygate anyone .
Oh the irony
HH
Couldnae Mark their necks wi a flamethrower. Half the shit they spout makes yi think it's satire. But no, they really are that fucking oblivious to the irony of it all.
They do self-awareness the same as they do open bus parades; they don't.

Back