Oi Oi Oi Hail Hail Hail

Ralf Rangnick he’s drunk enuff red bull
Bring him in rebuild top drawer Quality
But it’s just a DD pipe dream.
Serge Rebrov pumped us good quality manager
Lucy Favre all good names but they would eat into the Boards Bonuses that cannot ever happen so we’re gonna sing our equivalent of Pedro the dugs are barking
Cashootno
Where the fucks ma Valium

HH 🤕
What colour of vals...
HEALTH AND SAFETY 1974 act.

The Board expected to hire Eddie Howe and he strung them along for weeks. The fallback option was the best manager Australia has ever produced. Will that placate the pessimistic posters? Of course not. This is the close season and anxieties are understandable. BUT if he is to be our manager then we need to be a united supporter and welcome him. No ifs and no buts.

I'm not sure that we did anything wrong with our timing for Ange. We were quite rightly going for Howe (it didn't work out) so we had to move for Ange. We couldn't really approarch Yokohama F. Marinos while nearly on the dotted line with Howe, that would have been stringing them along. It might be what big business do, but I'm glad we did things the right way. Football can change so quickly, and to me, we moved very quickly to Ange and got the ball rolling. Howes loss in certain;y Ange's gain.
With Ange's coaching badges, again something which we couldn't do anything about until we officially approached him.
A couple / few weeks of waitingto get the badges, is that 2-3 weeks??.... not ideal but it's not the worse thing. The Euro will be finishing and things ramping up. I'm sure he is working in the background (he is super hardworking) lining up targets, watching games, watching videos of the players that will remain.

I'm confident he'll hit the ground running.

I'm not sure that we did anything wrong with our timing for Ange. We were quite rightly going for Howe (it didn't work out) so we had to move for Ange. We couldn't really approarch Yokohama F. Marinos while nearly on the dotted line with Howe, that would have been stringing them along. It might be what big business do, but I'm glad we did things the right way. Football can change so quickly, and to me, we moved very quickly to Ange and got the ball rolling. Howes loss in certain;y Ange's gain.
With Ange's coaching badges, again something which we couldn't do anything about until we officially approached him.
A couple / few weeks of waitingto get the badges, is that 2-3 weeks??.... not ideal but it's not the worse thing. The Euro will be finishing and things ramping up. I'm sure he is working in the background (he is super hardworking) lining up targets, watching games, watching videos of the players that will remain.

I'm confident he'll hit the ground running.
Listen it is what it is we are getting Ange, so no matter how much we bitch and moan about it those fuckers in the boardroom have told us he's the new manager so I for one am willing to give him a chance he wouldn't have been my choice in fact I've never heard of him, but he's going to be here now so let's get behind him and give him a big Celtic welcome. Just think it could have been Kennedy in charge for this season that would have been Liewells parting gift a right get it up you.

Listen it is what it is we are getting Ange, so no matter how much we bitch and moan about it those fuckers in the boardroom have told us he's the new manager so I for one am willing to give him a chance he wouldn't have been my choice in fact I've never heard of him, but he's going to be here now so let's get behind him and give him a big Celtic welcome. Just think it could have been Kennedy in charge for this season that would have been Liewells parting gift a right get it up you.
Peter Paidwell's going nowhere. He'll still be on the board, just not CEO.

Members online

Latest posts

Back