Old Article on incompatibility between freemasonry and public service.

Thank you Tet for a very interesting article.

We can never have a free and equal society while people in positions of power have allegiance to such groups as Free Masons.

I think that is why it’s been so difficult for women to reach the top positions in the Police because women are discriminated against by Free masons.
I admit that I don’t have facts to figures to back up that statement but I think it’s widely known that women struggle to get to the top in the Police Service in UK.

I was fortunate to visit Sweden a while back while I was still working as part of an Equality project and discovered that in Sweden there were many women in highest echelons of the police service there and were encouraged by the Commisioner there to apply for these promoted posts. I only seen equality as it should be fair to all no matter what colour, creed or sex orientation.

The most damning aspect of these 'organisations' is that the people who join them are not believers in anything . They do not share a belief in a particular faith or belief system or even see it as a cult .
Their sole purpose is the betterment of THEMSELVES at the expense of others .
These fraternities are simply and purely selfish systems , designed for the advancement of the few - and to Hell with everyone else .

HH

The most damning aspect of these 'organisations' is that the people who join them are not believers in anything . They do not share a belief in a particular faith or belief system or even see it as a cult .
Their sole purpose is the betterment of THEMSELVES at the expense of others .
These fraternities are simply and purely selfish systems , designed for the advancement of the few - and to Hell with everyone else .

HH
they claim to be a spiritual, ethical and very virtuous collection of upright men. You must believe in a supreme being (whatever that is, is open to interpretation. You must swear an oath to never reveal whatever the secrets are. Im not aware of any religion condemning them, other than the Catholic Church. Imo that makes them anti church, which is first estate of old world order, the ethical power (I know, I know, morally suspect themselves at various points in history) over the secular power of kings and governments. Which might be the reason they are seen as New world order. Iverting the power structures to create a bottom up power grid. But the reality is what you described. A self serving political entity which always ends up more corrupt than the world order they plan to invert.

the lower levels of freemasons blue lodges appear quite ordinary clubs, red lodges of York right degree 4 -7 also seem reasonably ordinary, but its the power echelons that allegedly get quite bizarre. I read that (no idea if its anti masonic propaganda) but ive heard that in the highest degrees they have ritual where you are in a coffin, become enlightened and then salute out a window your undying guide of light Lucifer the true god and architect of the universe.

he will set you free from the rules of the tyrant who claims to have created Lucifer.

masons the men hired to build the original temple in Zion. Back with their occult from Phoenicia (tyre and Sidon) and their mystery religions of hermetic gnosticism very similar to Babylonian Qabala.

illuminated ones versus Opus Dei in Dan Brown books, but he seems to side with the all seeing eye blokes against the evil barbarian church.

they claim to be a spiritual, ethical and very virtuous collection of upright men. You must believe in a supreme being (whatever that is, is open to interpretation. You must swear an oath to never reveal whatever the secrets are. Im not aware of any religion condemning them, other than the Catholic Church. Imo that makes them anti church, which is first estate of old world order, the ethical power (I know, I know, morally suspect themselves at various points in history) over the secular power of kings and governments. Which might be the reason they are seen as New world order. Iverting the power structures to create a bottom up power grid. But the reality is what you described. A self serving political entity which always ends up more corrupt than the world order they plan to invert.

the lower levels of freemasons blue lodges appear quite ordinary clubs, red lodges of York right degree 4 -7 also seem reasonably ordinary, but its the power echelons that allegedly get quite bizarre. I read that (no idea if its anti masonic propaganda) but ive heard that in the highest degrees they have ritual where you are in a coffin, become enlightened and then salute out a window your undying guide of light Lucifer the true god and architect of the universe.

he will set you free from the rules of the tyrant who claims to have created Lucifer.

masons the men hired to build the original temple in Zion. Back with their occult from Phoenicia (tyre and Sidon) and their mystery religions of hermetic gnosticism very similar to Babylonian Qabala.

illuminated ones versus Opus Dei in Dan Brown books, but he seems to side with the all seeing eye blokes against the evil barbarian church.
sounds similar to the scientology cult to me in parallels

you must become a master of blue lodge in order to be invited to join the York rite lodges and its invitation only, beyond the York rite it gets ever more clandestine, right into crown estates and government apparently.

Been condemned by many many popes in famous bulls since manifestation in open with first grand lodge in London 1717 under whig administration I believe.

slowly since that date there can only be one, highlander style, with finally the 2 superpower states where left. red v red white and blue.

I wonder who will become the one.

Any numpty that wants te dress up in a wee apron, wie his trooser rolled up and one tit staring oot at the world is in need of his heid testing.
If they want te join a big boys cult they should try the church of Satan once ruled by Anton Szandor La Vey..... or for a satanic cult nearer hame..... the nearest ludge

Latest posts

Back