Oldskool Rave thread

This is the thread to bring you back up on a white dove from 1995

I was right into that scene from around 1992 to 2002

If I could go back and show myself a better way I would have tried but sadly I know I would not have listened

I was too in lust with the whole hedonist way

Still I was wrong then

Still doubt I would have convinced myself otherwise.

Drugs turn off human nature and switch mind into pure animal feeling mode

Its the way of thoth

My will be done is the whole of the law.

And sadly it will turn you into a mindless emotional wreck and usually addicted to one or more vice like grips that lose their pleasure over time and become worse misery and pain rather than hedonistic euphoria.

Virtue is a better way

But I know its not popular

It requires patience and humility, something I sorely lack

But I would try have word with younger self even though im certain I would have laughed in my own face.

If I could go back and show myself a better way I would have tried but sadly I know I would not have listened

Still I was wrong then

Its the way of thoth

And sadly it will turn you into a mindless emotional wreck and usually addicted to one or more vice like grips that lose their pleasure over time and become worse misery and pain rather than hedonistic euphoria.

Virtue is a better way

But I would try have word with younger self even though im certain I would have laughed in my own face.
Yeah you pay a price, psychologically and emotionally but fuck me the amazing high of good pills and good music. Glad I experienced it.

Still I was wrong then

Its the way of thoth

Virtue is a better way

Welcome back TET 👍

Yeah you pay a price, psychologically and emotionally but fuck me the amazing high of good pills and good music. Glad I experienced it.
I would have fully concurred

And I would not prevent anyone chasing that way if they wanted it

But its a chemical high rather than natural

And that high and love is just a feeling

its not real

its delusional self deception

If you meet anyone high as kite in state of euphoria they are zombies

they think they are having a good time covered in puke and piss, but are they really happy? or high as kite

most look like aliens

chalk white face

pupils dilated like they are on deaths door

hormones over driven

cant concentrate

gurning like a champion

eyes rolling into back of their head

But it feels nice

its more sadistic and the depravity is without limit

But the chemicals trick the mind into thinking its good to feel that way

And bad to feel human

Animal is better.

might feel good but its really bad on every level

I used to do it. I was that man

But I would wake up like death eventually then look at my old man pushed out his mind on vodka talking pure shite and think man does he actually believe its better to be that way.

then head out and join the gang again that night, totally oblivious to fact I thought my old man was loony for choosing vodka and getting blitzed-oh what a waste of life I thought. Poor alky dad wasting his life with vodka-while I wasted mine on double barrel mitsibushi and jack Daniels.

I could see the madness for him

But I couldn't see it for me.

I was cool and having great fun-dizzy and jumping about like a maniac while gurning and being unable to stay on topic.

I have no doubt my old man would have thought he was having blast while slouched on his chair smashed out his box as well. but he was a twat. I was cool and oh man that buzz was so great, didn't need life with that buzz until it turned into death warmed up and wanting to slash my wrists just to get out of bed.

:p

I would have fully concurred

And I would not prevent anyone chasing that way if they wanted it

But its a chemical high rather than natural

And that high and love is just a feeling

its not real

its delusional self deception

If you meet anyone high as kite in state of euphoria they are zombies

they think they are having a good time covered in puke and piss, but are they really happy? or high as kite

most look like aliens

chalk white face

pupils dilated like they are on deaths door

hormones over driven

cant concentrate

gurning like a champion

eyes rolling into back of their head

But it feels nice

its more sadistic and the depravity is without limit

But the chemicals trick the mind into thinking its good to feel that way

And bad to feel human

Animal is better.

might feel good but its really bad on every level

I used to do it. I was that man

But I would wake up like death eventually then look at my old man pushed out his mind on vodka talking pure shite and think man does he actually believe its better to be that way.

then head out and join the gang again that night, totally oblivious to fact I thought my old man was loony for choosing vodka and getting blitzed-oh what a waste of life I thought. Poor alky dad wasting his life with vodka-while I wasted mine on double barrel mitsibushi and jack Daniels.

I could see the madness for him

But I couldn't see it for me.

I was cool and having great fun-dizzy and jumping about like a maniac while gurning and being unable to stay on topic.

I have no doubt my old man would have thought he was having blast while slouched on his chair smashed out his box as well. but he was a twat. I was cool and oh man that buzz was so great, didn't need life with that buzz until it turned into death warmed up and wanting to slash my wrists just to get out of bed.

I don't do drugs anymore. Did enough to kill a small village in my time but was lucky enough to have had the quality of family, community and educational upbringing to steer me through. But it was a long, hard road fraught with pitfalls and many who had not had the social advantages I had would never have come out the other side.
But I also grew up in the north of Ireland as an IRA supporter. I had to make decisions about the justification of violence as a child and every time the IRA fucked up and killed a child my age or some other innocents I had to rationalise my way round that.
As a result I'm by and large emotionally numb. If I want to feel anything I open a bottle. But I rarely do that more than a couple of times a week.
Shane wrote this as a very young man but there is eloquence and truth in it way beyond his youth.

I don't do drugs anymore. Did enough to kill a small village in my time but was lucky enough to have had the quality of family, community and educational upbringing to steer me through. But it was a long, hard road fraught with pitfalls and many who had not had the social advantages I had would never have come out the other side.
But I also grew up in the north of Ireland as an IRA supporter. I had to make decisions about the justification of violence as a child and every time the IRA fucked up and killed a child my age or some other innocents I had to rationalise my way round that.
As a result I'm by and large emotionally numb. If I want to feel anything I open a bottle. But I rarely do that more than a couple of times a week.
Shane wrote this as a very young man but there is eloquence and truth in it way beyond his youth.

Occasionally amongst the cats, boaxes and other nonsense there are thought provoking, touching and desperately honest human posts on here PMM and that's one of them, HH pal.

I just did it coz it made me feel good.

But in reality in no sure I remember much about it other than the excitement before the zombie

I didn't have the madness of people getting shot thankfully

But I was escaping reality just the same.

Thought it was good to feel good

But its really just sleep walking through life.

Sad that society is so self oriented that feeling good is better than doing good

And I probably am just as deluded these days in a different way

But I try to choose better way even if im deluded

Feck life is that surreal now that UK have elected its first Hilly Billy deliverance Albino/ half Yeti as its new Worzel Gummidge. He is even gonna make it a better place for Hilly Billy Albino Yeti monsters.

And it was the deprived areas that voted him into power-despite being the opposite of truthful

Ah'm a 66 year old weegie, worked all my life, travelled some,but lived a life,i have no regrets,but lot's of experience, good and bad,would'nt change anything for anything, now ah'm auld and phuqed, ah don't give a phuq! mon aw' the troops on Celtic Noise, mon the Hoops! , ah drink therefore i am! COYBIG!

Occasionally amongst the cats, boaxes and other nonsense there are thought provoking, touching and desperately honest human posts on here PMM and that's one of them, HH pal.
Cheers mo chara. We're part of something more than an online community. A collection of people who have mostly never met in real life but are in some ways like a family. That's because of the club we follow and the type of people it attracts. It was easy for me to become a Celtic supporter; to be otherwise would have been cultural treachery. I have the utmost respect for those of other traditions who consciously chose to follow Celtic when it was not the overriding cultural norm.

How bad is society when you get sacked from MSM for being a liar with poor sources.

I thought that was a must have to get employed at a rag

But more surreal that your no a good enough liar to write for a broadsheet but your the best man to run the country

Cant work out why no political party was running that as their campaign

He aint good enough to cope as an employee at newspaper with some strange ethical framing

But he is ideal to run and lead the tory party to landslide victory in election

Sacked by zionists and now works for them again

Oops his head has popped off its time for a new head Worzel

Lets blow up some innocent people because we dont like their leaders.

I just did it coz it made me feel good.

But in reality in no sure I remember much about it other than the excitement before the zombie

I didn't have the madness of people getting shot thankfully

But I was escaping reality just the same.

Thought it was good to feel good

But its really just sleep walking through life.

Sad that society is so self oriented that feeling good is better than doing good

And I probably am just as deluded these days in a different way

But I try to choose better way even if im deluded

Feck life is that surreal now that UK have elected its first Hilly Billy deliverance Albino/ half Yeti as its new Worzel Gummidge. He is even gonna make it a better place for Hilly Billy Albino Yeti monsters.

And it was the deprived areas that voted him into power-despite being the opposite of truthful
Mo chara, if the 'delusion' works for you and doesn't harm others it is not a delusion. We all have our own reality tunnels determined by our experiences. What works for you might not work for me but as long as it's not harming anyone it's no more or less valid than my reality tunnel, provided it too is not harming anyone.

How bad is society when you get sacked from MSM for being a liar with poor sources.

I thought that was a must have to get employed at a rag

But more surreal that your no a good enough liar to write for a broadsheet but your the best man to run the country

Cant work out why no political party was running that as their campaign

He aint good enough to cope as an employee at newspaper with some strange ethical framing

But he is ideal to run and lead the tory party to landslide victory in election

Sacked by zionists and now works for them again

Oops his head has popped off its time for a new head Worzel

Lets blow up some innocent people because we dont like their leaders.
Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, Boris Johnston. What unites them is their utter unsuitability to be responsible for decisions affecting the lives of millions of people and they were elected with the assistance of a media aimed at the most base intolerance and prejudices in society.

Mo chara, if the 'delusion' works for you and doesn't harm others it is not a delusion. We all have our own reality tunnels determined by our experiences. What works for you might not work for me but as long as it's not harming anyone it's no more or less valid than my reality tunnel, provided it too is not harming anyone.
Sounds good in principle but sadly one guys delusion usually harms another or offends their delusion to point both delusions must conflict till one is gone.

Did anyone ever go the Rhumba? Started aff in Arbroath then moved to the Ice Factory in Perth. People came from all over for the Rhumba. Early to mid nineties place was fuckin jumping, Four point Crown ectos, what great fuckin nights.
Paul Oakenfold, Judge Jules, Tall Paul, John Digweed n many, many more.
Great times

Members online

No members online now.

Back