Ollie Burke

Weah, I feel is gona be a great acquisition..bums aff seats today..exciting,energetic, very fast, quick thinking...Looks a Player.Went daft when he scored. Huns!!!. Be afraid, Be very afraid.

Sounds magic Frankie bhoy I can’t wait to see him.

A wonder if all the pessimists on here moaning before a ball was kicked, feel a wee bit silly as by all accounts Weah has hit the ground running. Ahem. ?
True Maria the new signings so far should give us a new dimension attacking. However i really fear about our apparent lack of business defensively.
HH?

His loan signing has meet with mixed reviews, yet another winger etc etc.

But anyone think this might be a shrewd move?, no even played 100 games in senior football but has demanded almost 30Million in transfers.
Has ability,of that there's nea doubt, the Forest (Nottingham no Jamsie) fans were gutted he never went back to them on loan, maybe the Liepzig thing came too soon. Happened to almost every player the mistimed move, he was flying at Forest and seen the step up transfer when he probably wasn't ready. Means he's far from done and despite his lack of playing time Germany and all its disappointment will have matured him. West Brom again cut throat level, you need to hit the ground running. Added to this being a winger means you can be out of games for periods and as Jamsie F will tell you- fans unfairly sometimes start to look at what your not doing.

He's rapid, built like a tank ,and young. WGS/Brenda/ Pulis (? dick would drive fitba oot anyone) and plenty of others have raved about his potential.

Halfway through a 5 yr deal at WB means if he's a success and wants to stay it could cost us. But of all oor 3 signings so far he might seem like the least neccesary but might just turn out to be the real deal.

Over to you Ollie ??
couldnae cut it at Leipzig, couldnae cut it at West Brom. Because of this you are optimistic. Is playing for Celtic any less " cut throat " ??? Ah hae ma doots. Glad to be proved wrong tho.

Quite a statement indeed.
I hope he kicks on and does a job as well. Like many of us I haven't watched much of him but to compare him to paddy? A quick look at his stats and he doesn't score a lot of goals and isn't rated as a great passer of the ball. What I think he will bring is his carrying the ball up field and giving the option instead of stagnant left to right passing. I don't have a problem with that. If he can help out the LB or RB he is playing with then all the better. Forrest is improving on that but it just isn't Sinkys game. Big Eddie will have another French speaking team mate in Bayo and an old pal from PSG.
I just hope the two American lads are ready to slot in and contribute if we manage to get the permits rubber stamped.
Few fringe players out and a CH brought in to replace Commper.
I just don't know what to do with Boyata.
I'm wanting to take the money now if he is going to go. Any and ALL money raised has to go towards his replacement. There are plenty of clubs out there with a few million to spend that need a CH right now (?).
I just hope that rat of an agent doesn't try to be a prick and try to throw us under a bus with snide tactics in the last week of the window.
If the cash offer doesn't come in he knows fine well he will make a pretty penny with him as a free agent in the summer.
If Commper wasn't on such a big wage doing fuck all we wouldn't be over a barrel in the same way.
======================================

Acid?
Looking for an argument??

True Maria the new signings so far should give us a new dimension attacking. However i really fear about our apparent lack of business defensively.
HH?

100% Stevie. Gives me the fear.

If no new contenders brought in you have to question the boards logic in throwing away the 10iar or at the minimum making it all the more difficult to achieve, pal.

Here’s hoping or i swear down they’ll be shite in my book.

HH pal ☘️

Can we not just give all the newbies a chance to settle in before we start slagging them off. There will be plenty of time to critique their performances as the season goes on. :rolleyes:
NO

Thought when i saw him he was another craig beattie you know a bit of a cart horse but as the first half went on watching his movement off the ball and the runs he had there' defo a player there

2nd half he got better but as were celtic fans i thought i'd get in with the verbals first and then give him a chance

NO

Thought when i saw him he was another craig beattie you know a bit of a cart horse but as the first half went on watching his movement off the ball and the runs he had there' defo a player there

2nd half he got better but as were celtic fans i thought i'd get in with the verbals first and then give him a chance

Never change Kelly ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back