On line petition

John nó

I've got to the stage now that the level of corruption within the Scottish game is so fife now, it is becoming very depressing.
Not a week goes by without a constant talking points of talking about the preformance of a mib, or the governing body of the Scottish game the SFA /SPFL.
So are they really fit for purpose and the good of the game within Scotland?

Case against mib's
Every week there is always a huge talking points, when they aren't capable or just won't imply the rules of the game set by FIFA /UEFA. There performances are effecting the outcome of matches, and setting a low standard of how the game should be played. Got no idea how to officiate the lung tackle, by setting double standards in the decisions they are giving.

Case against SFA /SPFL.
They are meant to be the governing body of the Scottish game, yet are allowing one club to dictate to them, without repercussions, yet is effecting every other club, clinch deal the biggest so far.
Also want to promote the fight against racism, yet allow the biggest racist club, who love to use sky to play the victim card, yet won't back the campaign within Scotland as its well known they are the biggest culprits of having racism so rampant within Scotland.
Also will not challenge the standards of reffing which is ruining the Scottish game in general.
So how can they be fit to govern the Scottish game when they are prepared to let the standards drop so low, that Scottish clubs in general aren't capable of making much of an impact within the European game with the standards the are setting?

Case against Celtic board.
We all know that the business model the club likes to work on, involves huge profit upon player sales, yet aren't prepared to safeguard the safety of that investment by not protecting them with the outrageous challenges they are subjected to.
Also I fail to see how that is backing a manager when key players can be left for weeks /months on the sidelines nursing injuries.
An AGM is coming up and believe that the board should be challenged upon there silence, not protecting there investments, especially in a area that effects the majority of every Celtic supporter.
So are they really fit to govern our club when they are still unwilling to acknowledge or challenge the level of corruption which would be our wishes as supporters?

I believe that we know the answer to the questions raised, but sick of the moaning regarding them and would prefer some type of action taken NOW.
I'm not a techno, but believe an on line petition could be set up to highlight the issues raised which in turn is killing the Scottish game in general.
The facts and evidence are there for all to see, yet is it about time something was done to protect the interests of our club and the Scottish game in general before one club in there quest to destroy it altogether?
Sorry for the long post but thoughts please as to weather this idea could work in some way.

Last edited:
Agree completely John no -- an online petition, I think that might work. I know there are programs and web sites out there that handle online petitions. As a "foreigner," I probably shouldn't be the one setting it up, but if anyone closer to home, so to speak, with any sort of technical know-how (boab1916?) might want to give it a shot, I'd sign.

Agree completely John no -- an online petition, I think that might work. I know there are programs and web sites out there that handle online petitions. As a "foreigner," I probably shouldn't be the one setting it up, but if anyone closer to home, so to speak, with any sort of technical know-how (boab1916?) might want to give it a shot, I'd sign.
Thanks Larry, got no idea of how to do it myself but would feel happier to sign one to hopefully force changes within the Scottish game, especially now when it's not just effecting our club nowadays

I've got to the stage now that the level of corruption within the Scottish game is so fife now, it is becoming very depressing.
Not a week goes by without a constant talking points of talking about the preformance of a mib, or the governing body of the Scottish game the SFA /SPFL.
So are they really fit for purpose and the good of the game within Scotland?

Case against mib's
Every week there is always a huge talking points, when they aren't capable or just won't imply the rules of the game set by FIFA /UEFA. There performances are effecting the outcome of matches, and setting a low standard of how the game should be played. Got no idea how to officiate the lung tackle, by setting double standards in the decisions they are giving.

Case against SFA /SPFL.
They are meant to be the governing body of the Scottish game, yet are allowing one club to dictate to them, without repercussions, yet is effecting every other club, clinch deal the biggest so far.
Also want to promote the fight against racism, yet allow the biggest racist club, who love to use sky to play the victim card, yet won't back the campaign within Scotland as its well known they are the biggest culprits of having racism so rampant within Scotland.
Also will not challenge the standards of reffing which is ruining the Scottish game in general.
So how can they be fit to govern the Scottish game when they are prepared to let the standards drop so low, that Scottish clubs in general aren't capable of making much of an impact within the European game with the standards the are setting?

Case against Celtic board.
We all know that the business model the club likes to work on, involves huge profit upon player sales, yet aren't prepared to safeguard the safety of that investment by not protecting them with the outrageous challenges they are subjected to.
Also I fail to see how that is backing a manager when key players can be left for weeks /months on the sidelines nursing injuries.
An AGM is coming up and believe that the board should be challenged upon there silence, not protecting there investments, especially in a area that effects the majority of every Celtic supporter.
So are they really fit to govern our club when they are still unwilling to acknowledge or challenge the level of corruption which would be our wishes as supporters?

I believe that we know the answer to the questions raised, but sick of the moaning regarding them and would prefer some type of action taken NOW.
I'm not a techno, but believe an on line petition could be set up to highlight the issues raised which in turn is killing the Scottish game in general.
The facts are there for all to see, yet is it about time something was done to protect the interests of our club and the Scottish game in general before one club in there quest to destroy it altogether?
Sorry for the long post but thoughts please as to weather this idea could work in some way.
A great post John,the only way this mob will be stopped is if all other clubs get together and challenge the SFA and SPFL,but that wont happen because other clubs depend on the gate money they bring when the are away from home,I would not put it past them to boycott away games at clubs who went against them.Last week they took the SPFL to court and won,whether or not it was the first or final round of the Cinch debacle I am not sure,this alone tells us these peepul do not care who they trample over to get what they want,can they be stopped ??, of course they can,will they be stopped ??, personally I would not ask that question,,will they be stopped,,I would ask does our board want them stopped or is this the start of RES 12 number two.

HH

We are heading to the capital on Wednesday night to Easter Road a ground we have not won at since 2014 and we are lumbered with a brother I consider in the top 3 worst referee,s in Scottish football,Park could not have hand picked anything worse than this man..

HH

A great post John,the only way this mob will be stopped is if all other clubs get together and challenge the SFA and SPFL,but that wont happen because other clubs depend on the gate money they bring when the are away from home,I would not put it past them to boycott away games at clubs who went against them.Last week they took the SPFL to court and won,whether or not it was the first or final round of the Cinch debacle I am not sure,this alone tells us these peepul do not care who they trample over to get what they want,can they be stopped ??, of course they can,will they be stopped ??, personally I would not ask that question,,will they be stopped,,I would ask does our board want them stopped or is this the start of RES 12 number two.

HH
The only thing they won at court was for Douglas Park, as part of Parks of Hamilton, is able to sit in on the arbitration hearing.
Who could already sit in at it as a director of sevco. So really quite pointless and changes nothing

So did I, Richybhoy, any idea how one could be set up?
It looks easy John no. There are a few headings to choose from such as Politics, Environment, Racial injustice etc. Click on See More then other.
There are 4 stages to setting it up.

1) Title - Fairness in Scottish Football

2) Recipient of petition- The SFA and SPL

3) What is the problem and the solution (up tp 1000 words)- 1000 words would not be enough to explain what happens in Scottish football.

4) Upload photos and video - A video compilation of the outrageous decisions made by Scottish refs. Get as many non-Celtic clips as you can on the compilation video of the sevvie refs. We are cheated always the other teams are cheated when they play sevvies. Make the video about everyone getting cheated not just us.

It would be a great project for a fan media website and would spread around all Celtic fan media.
I nominate Winning Captains and the fine people at the Celtic Star to set this in motion.

Last edited:
It looks easy John no. There are a few headings to choose from such as Politics, Environment, Racial injustice etc. Click on See More then other.

3) What is the problem and the solution (up tp 1000 words)- 1000 words would not be enough to explain what happens in Scottish football.

4) Upload photos and video - A video compilation of the outrageous decisions made by Scottish refs. Get as many non-Celtic clips as you can on the compilation video of the sevvie refs. We are cheated always the other teams are cheated when they play sevvies. Make the video about everyone getting cheated not just us.
Would still be beyond my capabilities sadly Richybhoy, but thanks for the info regardless

the online petitions are easy to hijack did it myself in 2012 and following years when sevco fans were raging at everyone even when they were gettin folk to with hold season ticket money and urging pledges for there fighting funds feck the amount of times Nykwanna wombosi (see bourne supremecy) pledged £5k once he parked his yacht in marseille they got there battle fever on

Better thing would to bombard the Celtic slo with emails

the online petitions are easy to hijack did it myself in 2012 and following years when sevco fans were raging at everyone even when they were gettin folk to with hold season ticket money and urging pledges for there fighting funds feck the amount of times Nykwanna wombosi (see bourne supremecy) pledged £5k once he parked his yacht in marseille they got there battle fever on

Better thing would to bombard the Celtic slo with emails
Bring the fight on kelly, would like nothing more than to make a stand against such scum who have nothing but intentions to destroy the game within Scotland long term, just to try and get themselves out of the shit they fell into, why should every other club have to suffer the stink?

It would be a great project for a fan media website and would spread around all Celtic fan media.
I nominate Winning Captains and the fine people at the Celtic Star to set this in motion.
Need to get one of more measured and articulate members to write out the grevience once that's done its upto all us to share it widely on witever social media you all have let's gee it a bash other wise we stop moaning 🤷‍♂️

Bring the fight on kelly, would like nothing more than to make a stand against such scum who have nothing but intentions to destroy the game within Scotland long term, just to try and get themselves out of the shit they fell into, why should every other club have to suffer the stink?
We shud not make it exclusive to just us can some of our bloggers not get other bloggers from other clubs to get it shared aswell get a bit of movement goin??

Need to get one of more measured and articulate members to write out the grevience once that's done its upto all us to share it widely on witever social media you all have let's gee it a bash other wise we stop moaning 🤷‍♂️
The grievance cairnsybhoy is the double standards the mib's set while in charge of our games in general.
Yet Dundee, hearts, St mirren and especially hibs have also become victims to the corruption that is in open play as things stand.

Members online

Latest posts

Back